FOUR

vote and comment

"Hyung, come with me. I'll show you around."

Hoseok linked his arm with mine. I only worried about him though. It should be the other way around because of our height. I hope he's not too uncomfortable.

"Oh okay."

I mumbled.

"Ahh, let's eat first. OH! I think you'll like this bakery. They have the best everything!"

Him dragging me is a routine now. This boy has been pulling me all day. I'm not complaining though.

"HOSEOKIE!"

A voice from behind us echoed just as we left the school. Hoseok turns around and so did I. The male stood there, a jacket hunched over him, the sleeves aren't being occupied by his arms.

"JOOHEONIE!!"

Hoseok yells back. The sudden added syllable makes me want to throw up. Both figures sprinted to one another. They performed their, I assume, friendship handshake.

I felt small. I don't know whether to keep walking and not be acknowledged or follow after him and be uncomfortable with the fact that I was most certainly going to end up being the third wheel.

I had no choice. My routine pulled me to the male. I forced a smile and he shook my hand. I didn't listen to them. I refused to indulge my ears with such flirtatious remarks toward Hoseok.

He could be starting up a conversation with me right now and I would most definitely be considered rude, arrogant, stuck up but do I care? No.

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok scowled.

"Aish, don't yell!"

My voice shrieked an answer.

"Well you weren't listening. He's gone now. I was telling him how you were so cool this morning but your arrogant ass wouldn't respond."

He fetched his phone from his back pocket.

"Jimin just snapped me."

"Why me? What?"

"Why me? What?"

I was rather confused. He shrugged and we marched our way to his house. The silence was comforting, for me at least.

"Hyung, would it seem right to you if you decided to call your internet friend your bestfriend?"

He wasn't looking at me. The question escaped his mouth as he looked to the distance.