4

(Mia's POV)

I couldn't find Joey anywhere. I walked home and fell asleep.

Dream:

Joey don't leave me
No come back
Wake up
PLEASE
I NEED YOU!
-------

NEXT DAY*

I woke up to my alarm and that dream from last night wouldn't get off my mind.
I toke a shower,brushed and scrunched my hair,put on makeup, brushed my teeth,put on cotton candy perfume....etc.....and put on my outfit:

I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out the door

----
SCHOOL*

I walked in and saw Joey making out with my best friend. She was kissing back too.
My heart shattered. I then saw Brandon. I saw Joey look at me. I walked over to Brandon and smashed our lips together. He kissed back. I then pulled out of the kiss smiling.

"Hey cutie!" Brandon said.
"Hey baby boy." I said.
"What was that kiss for?" Brandon asked.
"Just because." I said.
"Okay. Mia I need to tell you tha----" Brandon got cut off because Joey slapped me.
Yes me not Brandon. I punched him and put him on the ground with a black eye and a bloody nose.
I might not look tough but I am. I actually used to take fighting/self defense lessons. But trust me I'm not a fighter I'm a lover.

Brandon was trying to pull me off Joey as I was punching him. Johnny was also trying to pull me off him. A teacher came in pushing through the crowd I didn't even know gathered around us. And broke up the fight.

I was sent to the office and so was Brandon,Johnny,and Joey after he was sent to the nurse.
Mark was called to the office. He saw me with a mark on my face and then saw Joey with a black eye,busted lip, a bloody nose, and scratches,bruises,and red marks on his face. He then looked around and saw Brandon and Johnny. We was all sent home even Mark.

Our moms had a text convo about this after and decided we all had to go to a condo and get along.
We were suspended anyways.

I packed some clothes and stuff.

Condo*

"Bye kids." Our moms said walking out the door.

Thank the lord Brandons here. I couldn't live in this condo for weeks with Mark,Johnny,and Joey.
I called my friends Tyler and Jacob over.

"MIA!" Jacob and Tyler said running in.
"Hey!" I screamed.
As we hung out Joey was staring us down.
Then they left.

I went to hang out with Brandon when I got pulled into a circle standing around me was Joey and Johnny.
SMH BRANDON AND MARK LEFT WHYYYY.

Conversation:
(Jojo-Joey,M-Mia,J-Johnny)

M- Move jerks
Jojo-No
Jojo-Put her in the room and lock the door
J-Okay
M-NO

Johnny then shoved me in a room.

Losers the windows open. Hahaha!!!!

I got my phone and went to the window.
I climbed out as the door opened.
They grabbed my arm as I jumped trying to land on a mattress by a bin.

I looked up and it was Joey.
"Mia wth?!" Joey screamed holding onto my arm as I was basically about to fall to my death.

(Joey's POV)

This was just like my dream last night. I felt my hand start to slip on her arm.
"HELP ME AND STOP JUST STANDING THERE!" Mia screamed.
Mark heard her and ran in the room.
"MIA!" Mark screamed.
"What do you want?" Mia said.
"Joey let go." Mark said mad.
"What no!" I said.
Mark ran over and made me let go.
I heard her scream and then heard a loud bang.
"MARK!" I screamed.
"She's fine chill." Mark said.
I looked down and sawl her standing there cussing out Mark.