6

Recap of Mia's POV*

"The condition is......you. Have. To. Be. My. Girlfriend." Joey said smirking.

He actually didn't say it like I saw it. It just sounded so slow that its basically six sentences. Me being the chill person. Who I hate. Ugh I hate my personality and feelings. I said "Sure.....It can't be that bad. Can it?" I asked.

"Well we will see about that baby girl." Joey said putting my phone in his back pocket and pushing me up against the wall. As he heavily breathed his hot breath on my neck he said "Let's take this to my bedroom."

I wanted to slap him so much. But I knew if I did that he would never give me my phone back. Ugh I hate him.

"Okay?" I sort of questioned. Joey then picked me up and took me through the hallway with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I propped my head on his shoulder looking down at my phone. Low key I was slowly pulling my phone out of his pocket. It was about out of his pocket when we reached his room and he shoved my phone back in his pocket. Dang it.

"Baby girl you can't have that until I am done with you." He smirked putting me down on his bed where I was sitting up. Joey then walked to the door and locked it.

Joey then came over to me and shifted me into his lap. He then forcefully smashed are lips together. "Kiss back." He said as he stopped kissing my lips. I sighed. Then he grabbed my shirt pulling me as close as possibly.

Joey then forcefully smashed into my lips. And I finally kissed back. "I don't play easily." He said in between breaths. Joey then moved to my neck and started leaving hickeys. Then he found my sweet spot. That was quick I thought. I wonder how many whores he's done this to before. He looked at me and smirked.

Joey started sucking, kissing, and licking my sweet spot. I bit my lip. Then escaped a soft moan. I could feel him smirking. As he moved down to my coller bone. And then my boobs. As he was about to move to my boobs someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Joey asked angrily. "It Mark." The person on the other side of the door said. "One second." Joey said. Finally Mark. That salty cracker took long enough. As I was about to run to the door to open it.

Joey grabbed my a wrist. "You have hickeys on your neck." Joey said. "So its your fault." I said. "Get in the closet before Mark kills me." He demanded. "Fine." I said walking to the closet. I opened the door and stepped in closing it behind me. I heard Joey lock the closet door.

I heard Joeys door unlock and open. "Hey Jojo." Mark said. "Hey." Joey replied. "Do you want to go to the mall?" Mark asked. "Yeah." Joey replied. "Okay are you ready?" Mark asked. "Yup leggo." Joey said.

Then I heard the a tap on the table and the door close.

Joey's POV*

I left Mia in the closet and put her phone on the table closing the door as I did. I wasnt done with her yet. I then walked to the mall with mark.

Hours later*

Mia's POV*

I finally unlocked the closet. I slowly closed the closet door. As I was walking to the door it the door knob slowly started twisting with a voice on the other side of the door. It was Joey's voice. I quickly ran to his bathroom.

Joey's POV*

When I got to back I put my stuff in my room and locked my door. Imma get a shower before i get back to Mia. I took off my clothes and walked into the bathroom only to see Mia.

She froze as I smirked. "Like what you see?" I smirked. "No." She replied. "Imma leave now." She quickly added. "Nope." I said taking her wrist. I slowly took off her shirt. And then her pants until she was fully naked.

"Wow mommy." I said as she blushed. I pushed her in the shower. She bent over and ujusted the water temperature. And I was going to you know, but I don't want to be a father. After our shower we got out and I went and got her some clothes to put on as pajamas.

Then we quickly fell asleep as she was snuggled into my chest.