7

Joey's POV*

"Joey? JOEY?" Mia asked snapping me out of my daydream.

(AN: That's right it was a daydream hoe)

"Oh um." I said.

"What you daydreaming about?" Mia asked smirking.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"OK. Whatever." She said. I noticed my hand was still in the air. But this time without a phone.

"Where did your phone go?" I asked. I looked over seeing no one, but hearing feet run down the hall laughing.

"You are so gonna get it." I said chasing her. "Oh and what are you going to do to me baby boy? Give me another hickey?" She laughed. "What!" I yelled.

"That's right you talk when your daydreaming." She smirked hiding behind Tyler who had just walked through the door sassy like, like he owned the place.

"Lay one finger on her rat and I'll beat your a$$ hoe." Tyler said while Mia laughed her head off. Then Weston came through the door screaming "Bih you guessed it." With a duck mask on throwing pictures of Jacob Sartorius like he was a rich man.

"What the heck have I walked in on?" Johnny said walking towards us.

"You walked in on the faboulus rat Tyler." Tyler sassed throwing his hand in the air in a position where it looked like he was about to snap his fingers and the other hand on his side and tilted his body a little.

"You walked in on rich duck boi." Weston said strutting like he was a model walking on a stage throwing Jacob Sartorius pictures.

Then I sawl Mario bust through the door acting sassy and said "Merry criagslist hoes, hoes,hoes!"

"Its not even Christmas." Mia said rolling around on the floor laughing her head off. Me and Johnny just stood there in shock.

Then Jacob came through the door smiling until he saw pictures of him all over the floor "OML. Are those pictures of me YOU STALKERS!"

They all was laughing their heads off so me and Johnny walked out the door not knowing where we was going. We ended up at the beach.

Mia's POV*

After we finished laughing our heads off we want to watch Netflix. We ended up watching 13 Reasons Why. And we where all crying like b!tches before the first tape ended.

After we decided to go get I've cream.

At the ice cream shop

"Cone or cup?" The lady asked me. "Cup please." I replied. The boys got a cup too.

When the lady handed us our cups and the lids to them we walked over to another counter. It was a counter with multiple ice cream machines of all flavors.

I walked a little farther down towards the counter and found cookies and cream. "Oml my favvvvv!" I said. I then pushed down the lever and the cookies and cream ice cream came out into my cup. As I was holding the lever down I could feel someone staring at my a$$. I ignored it until someone grabbed my a$$.

I turned around to see Blake. " Umm....what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well hello to you to then. I'm actually here on tour with Ariel and Zack." Blake says. "Well that must be awkward." I say nervously. "Why would that be awkward?" Blake asks. Oml wth does this boy not keep up with any relationships? "Oh well...you know....because they broke up." I stumbled awkwardly. "Oh yeah. Not really." Blake replied. "So how's your life miss Thomas?" Blake asked.

"Oh its good." I said. "I can make it better." Blake smirked wrapping his arms around me. "I have a boyfriend." I blurted out. Everyone looked at me strangely. The I gave them that 'go along with it or your dead' face. "Oh, you do?" Blake asked. "Uhm..yep." I replied. "So who is it?" Blake backed away. Dayum it. "Its...umm...ugh...Hunter." I smiled. "Hunter must be lucky." He said as Hunter walked in. Wth is he doing here? "So I heard you and Mia? Huh?" Blake smirked. "What?" He questioned. "Yup that's us." I said interlocking our hands. All the boys where in the backround signilaing me to stop.

"Who's this?" Jojo Siwa said from behind us. "I'm his girlfrie-" I said as Hunter covered my mouth. "This is Mia!" He smiled. "Mia this is my girlfriend Jojo." Hunter said. Well this is awkward AF.