5

Next day*

Mia's POV*

Currently I was woken up by Johnny Orlando. "What?" I asked.
"Hi cutie." Johnny said. "Johnny its way to early in the morning to deal with your a$$" I said.

"Baby girl I just want to make you feel good." Johnny said crawling on top of me and yanking the blanket off of me. Reviling my sleepy body in only undergarments.

"Well if you want to make me feel good give me back my blanket its freakin' cold." I said curling up into a ball.

Johnny then laid down on me. "Johnny your back is cold get up." I said. "I'm your blanket." Johnny said. "Fr Johnny?" I asked.

"Yup." He said popping the p. "Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes as he turned over now hovering over me.

"No." Johnny said playfully. "I'll do anything." I said. "Anything?" Johnny smirked. I then gave him my mad face.

"Okay. Okay." Johnny said. "Call me daddy." Johnny said. "I will if you get off me." I said. "Maybe. Maybe not." Johnny said. "Okay I'll add something special if you get off me." I said. He smirked and said "Okay baby girl."

"Daddddyyyyyy." I said and then slapped him. "WTF?!" Johnny screamed. "That's what you get ya nasty person." I said and walked away.

I went and got some froot loops from the cabinet. Then I heard..."Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn mami." I turned around and sawl Joey walking over to me. I then looked down and rembered I was in my undergarments. My face went red as Joey laughed his head off and took a photo.

"Put a sock in it wazzbag." I said (AN: wazzbag is just a word I came up with it does not mean wizzbag but a really ighnoing person)  I quickly ran to my room and put on an Adidas shirt, black wripped high waisted skinny jeans, and black converse.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and then did my makeup. I went back in my room and put on a black hat that said babygirl on the front of it in white letters.

I went back to the kitchen and poured the front loops in a bowl. I got the milk from the fridge and tipped it over the bowl. Great there's no milk left. I just grabbed the bowl and decided to eat the front loops without milk.

I went to the living room where Joey was showing the guys the picture he took of me. "Enjoy what you sawl cause you will never see it again." I said taking Joeys phone out of his hands and deleting the photo.

"Seriously?" They whined. "Where's Mark?" I asked sitting down on the couch beside Brandon. "I don't know baby girl." Brandon replied.

"Ya baby girl." Joey mimicked. "Put a sock in it." I said to Joey. "Baby girl. Why don't you give daddy a shoulder massage?" Johnny said. "You told them didn't you?" I asked. "Yep." He smiled.
"Well do you rember this part? I think it was right after that happened." I said and reached over Brandon and smacked him.

I then walked back to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink.
I then went to grab my phone from my bedroom and noticed it wasn't there.

"JOEYYYYY!!!!" I screamed. "Yes baby?" He said walking to my door way and smirked. "Where the living hell is my phone?" I asked madly. "You mean this one?" He asked holding it. I then said "Yes that one you jerk." I tried to grab it but he pulled it away.

"On one condition can you have your phone back." Joey said. "Stop playing games Joey." I said with my mad face. "I guess you don't want your phone back then." He said walking away.

"Wait! I will do anything just please give it back." I said chasing him. "Okay. The condition is...…...."

Cliffhanger😵