1

*Mia's POV*
I wake up to my phone freaking playing "Dessert" by Dawin. I turn of my phone hoping I could sleep for 10 more minutes.

I was almost asleep when my backup alarm went off and started playing "Thru It All"
"Who the heck sets a backup alarm?" I say ignoring it again

I got back to sleep and then another freaking alarm went off and started playing "Halo" by Queen B
"WHO THE FREAK IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS SETS THREE FREAKIN' ALARMS" I yelled in a tired voice.

I woke up and hopped in the shower. I brushed my teeth,dried and straightened my hair,and put on an outfit and grabbed my bag.

 I brushed my teeth,dried and straightened my hair,and put on an outfit and grabbed my bag

I started walking to school while going through Instagram...

*Skip to school*

I got to school and went to my locker where the biggest prep in our school was making out. Smh.
"Can you get a room?" I said sarcastically. "Did you just say that sarcastically?" She said.
"Me sarcastic never" I said getting sassy. "Did you sas me?" She said. "Dur sherlock now move you and your "tool" boyfriend off my locker." I said. "Did you just call my boyfriend a "tool." She asked. "Y-E-S I D-I-D
N-O-W M-O-V-E Y-O-U-R A D-O-U-B-L-E S O-F-F M-Y L-O-C-K-E-R." I said loudly spelling out the words as I said them. She got mad because she doesn't think of any comeback in time with arguing with people. She moved to a janitor's closet. "Thank the lord no one wants to see that" I whisper to myself.

I walk to my class.

*Time skip to 7th period*

I walked in and sat down in the very back corner. I was sitting their on my phone when someone sat down beside me. "Hey" he said. I didn't look over I just kept staring at my phone and said "Was guci?"

I put my phone in my bag and class started. "Okay class today we will be doing a project for a month on taking care of a baby. I will be assigning your partner." Mrs.Carter said.

After she assigned everyone else partners she came to me and Joey. "And Joey and Mia." She said.
Whyyyyyyy he is like one of the biggest tools in school. Such a player....smh.

"Dang she hot." I heard him say under his breath. "I can hear you." I said ignoring it making him blush.

"Mario why can't I be your partner?" Saying already annoyed. "Because." He said sassy like.
"Did you just sass me young lady?" I said. "I'm the young lady? Your shorter than me." Mario said.

Weston joined in our chat.... " Hello short chicken nugget!" He said to me. "Hi duck! Where's your top lip?" I said playfully with sass in my voice.

"Okay class settle down. Now go find a place around the room to work on your projects." Mrs.Carter said.
I raised my hand. "Yes Mia?" she asked. "Can me and Joey work out in the hall?" I asked. "Yes." she said.

"Bye lovebirds." Mario said to us. "Whatever." I said.

We sat down in the hall. We had a peice of paper with questions.... very personal questions.
"Okay go ahead ask me questions." I said. "Oh okay." Joey said.