The Neighbors II

Ally's p.o.v

"Morning Ally" a voice said.

"Wait what?!" I mourned. I was frustrated. Not aware of what has happened or have happened. Trying to wake up, I saw a guy. He was standing right in front of me. I couldn't see his face. It was all a blur. I looked away...

I woke up... I asked myself, what the heck was that?! Well, it was just a dream. Probably not important

I heard my mom preparing breakfast downstairs. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 5:30 in the morning. I took a quick shower, fixed my hair. I might do my makeup later.

I made my way downstairs and saw my mom. The smell of eggs and bacon opened my eyes.

I told her about the neighbor that invited to their house yesterday. I said that they were twins same age as I was. She was surprised.

"Mom... can.. I have a sleepover with them?... They asked me yesterday and I would want to come and join them.. I know that they were both guys but they are really really nice.." I began. I begged her so hard thinking that she wouldn't let me go.

My mom gasped. She turned and looked at me with both of her eyes wide open. "You like them, don't you?!" she joked.

I looked at her back and said "No?! what? You know what let me eat mom!" I said blushing and laughing.

"I'm joking, of course you can go over and have a sleepover with them. Alright. I have a lot of plans today. I will be late again.. I'm sorry baby.." she said.

I interrupted her "Mom it's fine. Go do you."

"Well I will be getting a car today, called the dealer yesterday and wants me to come over and meet him after work." she said with a sigh.

She handed me my breakfast. It was an egg and bacon sandwich. She also handed me my uniform still sealed in its package.

"I have to go now honey!" she hugged me and rushed her way at the door.

I yelled "Bye mom! Have a great day!".

She yelled back "You to honey! Ohh the Uber is here! Love you!"

I went upstairs and changed into my uniform. It was gorgeous. I started to put make up on. I didn't put heavy make up like some girls use.

 I didn't put heavy make up like some girls use

(I do not own any of the images!)

I took my sack lunch and my backpack. My backpack had all the essentials, pencils water bottle and binders. I took and good look at myself and just smiled.

I made my way to the door. I looked over in the street and found that the bus was just arriving. I ran and saw that there were only a couple of people on the bus.

(Skip bus ride)

I made my way to my locker. I opened it and then place my sack lunch inside.

The classes I took were English, Algebra II, Biology. I took three art classes. A.P Art and Music History, A.P Art and Fashion Design. Apparently Art and Music History was a History class.

I started to talk to walk in the Art corridor. I paced myself looking at the pictures. The paintings and the pictures photographed were so phenomenal. There are so many stories that could be told behind them.

My first class was A.P Art. I opened my the door and saw crumbled paper fighting each other across the room. Students laughing at each other. I looked at the back row and headed for one of the empty chairs.

I heard a familiar voice. I looked over and saw Harvey. I sat at the chair closes to him.

I sat down and pulled my sketch book and and started drawing...

Harvey turned and he said "OH what?! Hey Ally!".

I looked at him and his glaring eyes. He ran his fingers through his hair. I smiled at me and laughed.

"Hey" I began. "I didn't know you were into art stuff"

Harvey replied "Ohh yea! The Fine Arts here are amazing! Its pretty cool that we have a common interest." He stuck his tongue out and chuckled. I giggled back.

(Skip Class)

I made my way to my second class. A.P Art and Music History. It was close because it was next door.

Max yelled "Yo Ally! Wait up!". I turned around and saw him running towards me. He jumped and said "Hey, where you going Ally?".

I giggled. "Ohh actually I am on just my way to A.P Art and Music History."

He said and laughed "Sick! I'm going to that class to. Sit next to me ok?"

I replied "Sure, why not?"

(Skip all other classes)

Well that is all it. Wow what a day! I made it through my first day of school in Berkshire. 

I made it to the buses and saw my bus. I paced myself, thinking of what a day it has been. After that I didn't see Max nor Harvey at the end of the school day. I also forgot to tell them I can come over today... maybe when I get home I will.

I am finally done with this chapter! Oh my gosh! It took so long. The whole document didn't save! I had to write the whole thing over again. But I did it! Please vote and comment! I know I didn't put a lot of Harvey content or Max but I did want this to story to last very long. Updates might also not be constant now because of school. I will try my best to keep writing. Btw A.P in my school is Advance Placement Courses. It helps with your high school credits and college credits to. I will put the sleep over on the next chapter. Stay Tuned and Ask questions to! please!