Wait what happened?!

Ally's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of a door being opened upstairs. I was comfortably nestled in the arms of Max. My face was on his cheek and I was curled up like a baby. He was hugging me. It felt really nice. I was warm. I stayed there for a couple minutes. He smelled like lavender and vanilla. I couldn't really describe how it felt but it was like the we were the only ones left on earth.

I stretched my arms. "Wait what happened?!" I slightly yelled looking at Max.

He woke up stretching his arms. He looked like he was almost shirtless.... He had his shirt almost off. I looked around in shock.

"I think we had a sleep over" he began. "Then we fell asleep?". He started laughing and fixing himself. He ran his fingers through his hair.

I looked at him and said "No! not that, why was I sleeping with... you?..."

He looked back at me and said "I don't really know... you just fell asleep and so did I". He scratched the back of his head and had a "what did happen?" face.

Max took my pillow and wrapped his legs and arms around it. He smiled and went back to sleep. It was just too adorable! I took a picture of it and set it as my lock screen.

I giggled my way to their bathroom and took off my clothes. I started taking a shower while I heard a slight yell outside.

I reached for a towel on the rack. I heard the faucet was turned on. I wasn't alone...

I wrapped the towel around me and slightly pull the shower curtain to the right. I saw Max. He was brushing his teeth. I thought he was sleeping?...

"Max! What in the world are you doing in here?!" I yelled.

He looked around to find me and replied "Brushing my teeth.."

He was all red. "Well can you please hand me my clothes so I won't be naked?!"

Max said "Nuh uh" not wanting to touch my bra that was on top of my levi shorts and long sleeve shirt crop top shirt.

"Boi! Just hand it to me" I said rolling my eyes. "If you won't, then get out of the bathroom."

He gargled and wiped his face with with a towel. He took my outfit and hand it to me. "Thank you, Max" I said sarcastically.

"No problem.." he said in reply.

He walked out the bathroom and took off his shirt to change.

"That was awkward" I said out loud putting my long sleeve crop top shirt

"What was awkward?" Harvey said out of the blue. He looked at me from the open door.

"Get out!" I told him.

"Ok, sorry!" Harvey commented.

"Finally privacy..." I said in my head.

I got off the the shower and put on my levi shorts. I took my bag outside and got my tooth brush

. I went back to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I got out of the bathroom and saw that Max and Harvey at the door.

"Hey wait, up!" I called out.

They stopped and both said "Hurry up!".

I rushed at the door and followed up with them. "Where is your backpack?" Harvey began.

"I left it at home!?! No! I didn't get it?! AH!!" I said freaking out. He pulled out something behind him and said "I got it! Chill!" He said smirking.