Birthday Surprises

Harvey's p.o.v

It was Eva's birthday today. The girl that made Ally cry. Max told me everything, from asking Ally out, to kissing her, to getting her gifts. I had something planned with Eva today. Hopefully it will come to plan though...

Ally's p.o.v

My mom went to work before I woke up. I took a shower and applied makeup on. I changed to one of my sweatshirts and jeans. The last thing that completed my outfit and every single outfit I will ever were was the necklace Max gave me. I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and walked out of the house with my bag and lunch.

I saw Max and Harvey walking out of their house. I gazed at Max and he looked back.

"Come! My mom is driving us to school today" Max yelled.

"Alright!" I yelled back.

I walked towards him only seeing Harvey giving me a dirty look. I ignored him thinking that he was just going through a phase or something.

Max rested his left arm around my shoulder and walked me to Sara's car. I looked over and said "Hey Mrs. Mills, thank you for driving me to school today"

I sat at the back with Max, hugging his shoulder.

"Max, thank you for the gifts yesterday." I began. "That was really thoughtful of you."

"No problem, babe." he said blushing, rubbing the back of his head.

"Anytime Ally." Sara continued looking at me and Max while we were snuggling our noses together.

He would giggle and I would giggle to. We kept looking at each other not realizing that we already made it to school.

Me and Max walked out of the car together holding hands. Harvey followed us behind.

"Ally, remember the girl yesterday?... the girl who slapped me." Max began. " Well, it's her birthday today. Her name is Eva. Would you like for us to greet her happy birthday?"

I caught a small tear on my eye as I was looking down.

I looked at his eyes. I couldn't say no. "Umm sure, why not" I said leaning into his shoulder.

We strolled the hallways stopping at Eva's locker with a group of people surrounding us.

Eva rolled her eyes and said "Why are you here?"

I lifted my head up slowly like the ones in horror movies. I remembered that Max was there. Control.

"Umm me and Max were just here to greet you happy birthday" I muttered.

Max pulled out a happy birthday card and and handed it to Eva.

I turned my head to Max and grinned in awe.

"Thank you so much!" Evan began. "Here." she said as she handed me and Max and invitation to her party. I opened and read that it starts at 6:30 at her house. It was convenient because her house was walking distance, same neighborhood as mine.

"Your welcome." Max began. "We'll see you there tonight" he finished winking at Eva.

Max walked me to my class and hugged me. I held on for a minute. He smelled so nice. He had his eyes set on mine and kissed me.

"See you later" he whispered in my ears.

I giggled. "Yea, you to."

I went to class with a Harvey still mad at me. Again, like yesterday the class was boring. Second hour came before I knew it.

Max was inside the room already. He looked at me and paced himself walking towards me.

He gave me a quick hug and a kiss. I enjoy the small things he do to make me smile.

The class wasn't that much different from yesterday, except Eva was nicer to me.

Sara picked me, Max and Harvey. Max and Harvey headed home.

"I'll see you later" Max said as he was heading home. He ran towards me and gave me a surprised kiss.

"You really like kissing me" I said giggling.

"Yea" he said laughing and biting his lip.

I gave him a questioned look.

He ran back to his house, as I went inside my house completely alone again.

The moment I saw the remote, there was only one thing in my mind which was T.V. I turned it on. I had no clue what was on because I dozed off. I went to my phone and saw a message from Max.

Max: "Are you watching the time?" he asked.

Me: "Ohh! Ok hold on let me change. "Meet me downstairs at my house."

Max: "I will babe. I'll bring Harvey with because he is coming to Eva's party."

Me: "K, see you later."

My closet was full on open and saw a black sweater dress and a silver scarf. I took my black ripped jeans and put it on. Putting the sweater dress wasn't difficult. It went from my shoulders and just below my waist. Finally, I wrapped the scarf around my neck. I fixed my hair and headed downstairs.

The room was filled with the scent of cologne. I was guessing that it was Max and Harvey.

I made my way downstairs and both of them turned to look at me. Harvey changed from white to red as a tomato and grinned. Max was in awe and had his jaw drop.

"You.. ummm your gorgeus" Max stuttered.

I turned red and said "Thank you. I like your suit and tie" I turned to Harvey and said "Be happy, you look nice."

We walked to Eva's house. Me and Max would glaze at the stars time to time. We weren't far, I saw Eva's house already packed.

We walked in and everyone looked. Must be because of Max and Harvey.

"Aye!" Max said casually jumping up and down.

"They're here! Can we sing and eat the cake now?!" I heard a girl screeched.

"Ok! Calm down, girl!" she replied back.

The crowd of teens surrounded a round table with the cake in the middle. I lost Max from the crowd but eventually saw him across from me. Eva sat at the head of the table. Max was behind her. Most of them took out their phones and started recording.

We all start singing happy birthday. Next to me was Harvey.

"Happy birthday to you!..."

Max would look at me and make faces during the song. He would stick his tongue out, cross his eyes. I would make the same faces and giggle. After the song ended, it happened within seconds.

Harvey held my face took me in for a kiss. I didn't know what to do. Thoughts started stimulating in my head. Questions like "Why?" or "Why now?!".

Harvey stopped and started laughing. "How was that, Ally?" he asked me smirking.

The room went silent. Everyone in the room looked at me and Harvey. No one sang except Eva.

Eva started laughing and said "Slu-"

"Harvey! What the hell was that?!" Max interrupted Eva.

I looked at Max. Tears were streaming down his face. I started crying.

Max made his way through the crowd and took me in for a hug. He glared at Harvey with anger and dictated "We are going to talk about this tomorrow..."

Everyone started calling out "Ohh!". They all started whispering at each other.

"We're going home Ally" he told me sounding angry.

He took off his blazer and had me put it. We both walked out of the door without leaving a word to each other.

Love the plot twist on this chapter! You guys probably saw this coming. Idk! Lol. Please vote, share, and favorite the book! It would mean so much. It's just simple for you to click the button and would help me out tremendously. Thank you and have a wonderful day!