Chapter Nine

???

A smile was plastered on my face as I watched the two lovebirds.
"What are you doing?"
"Ah! Boss!"
"Are you planning what I think your planning." I smiled and grinned proudly.
"You know it."

Alex

I was about to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the front door.
    "I'll get it Anti." He nodded as I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. I opened the door and was shot back into the wall. I heard a dark chuckle and looked up. I was faced with Virus Cry and Pewdiepie.EXE.
     "Hello Alex." The tall blonde spoke. I didn't speak I just glared at him, that was all I could do considering the pain I was in. "Not gonna talk Eh?"
      "FELIX!" Anti ran down the stairs and pinned him to the floor not seeing Cry. Cry reacted fast and kicked Anti off of Felix. After regaining strength, I stood up and Anti noticed. "Alex don't fight I don't want you or her getting hurt."
    "Oh look at this the boy defending his girl and daughter. Discussing. Anti you remember how things used to be he we used to live. Until you became all buddy buddy with humans and lost your black heart. Come on I know you miss it. The way we used to kill. I know you miss her." Felix grinned and held out his hand, "Just take my hand Anti we can go back to how things used to be." Anti looked at me then at Felix and Cry. He looked back me one more time before turning to Felix and reaching for his hand.
      "No Anti..." I said my voice nearly a whisper. Anti grabbed Felix's hand and they vanished into this air.

I was alone again.