Chapter Eleven

Alex

Skylar could tell I was worried and looked at me with sadness in her eyes.
    "Go away you've already ruined my life once." The man behind the door didn't respond instead I heard footsteps walking away. After a few moments there was another knock at the door and I was relived to see Dark.
    "Hey Ally."
    "Don't call me that." I let Dark in and he smiled looking at Skylar.
     "She looks so much like you and--" Dark cut himself realizing the mistake he almost made, "Sorry I keep forgetting."
    "It's quite alright Dark just don't say that name ever again."
    "It's that bad huh?"
    "Yeah..."
    "He's vanished from the face of Earth, I can't find him anywhere."
    "I can I see him every night in my nightmares. I haven't gotten much sleep the last four months."
    "You poor thing Alex." I sighed and noticed Dark kept looking at Skylar.
     "You can hold her if you want."
    "Really?!" His eyes lit up as I set Skylar in his arms. "She's beautiful. Like you." I smiled at Dark. We hadn't talked in over a year now and quite honestly, I missed our friendship. "What. The. Hell. Is that on your arm?!" I looked at my left arm and saw the Anti being carved into it. I let out a sound of pain then fell the the floor.