Chapter Fourteen

Mark

I sat I the waiting room with Jack, who was holding my hand in a comforting way.
"She'll be ok Mark." I sighed hoping he was right.
"I just hope the surgery goes well..."
"It will Mark." I looked up to see Dark holding Skylar. "Here," he said handing her to Jack, "I have to get going bye Mark, Jack." He walked out of the hospital. I looked at Jack who was playing with her.
"She's so sweet."
"Yeah, she is isn't she?" I smiled putting an arms around Jack.
"Mark and Seán Fichbach (Don't kill me if I spelled that wrong.) Alex just woke up, the surgery was successful." She said as we followed her to Alex's room. "I'll leave you to talk with her. Let me know if you need anything." I opened the door with Jack following me, still holding Skylar. When we got inside the room Anti was sitting in a chair next to her.
    "Anti?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted.
    "Mark, babe, he might have messed up,a lot, in the past but he could be here for a different reason." I nodded knowing Jack was probably right. Jack walked over to Alex and handed her Skylar.
    "Alex what happened?"
    "I don't know..."
    "I mean between you and Anti." I said sitting,in a chair, on the opposite of the bed as Anti.
    "We had a long talk while I was out." I nodded pulling Jack into my lap.
    "Anti. I still don't trust you. You've broken my little sisters heart so many times...yet you keep coming back to fix it...Why?"
    "I love her that's why." He said grabbing her left hand.