2.

I woke to the sound of chirping birds and the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. I got out of bed and pulled my hair into a ponytail, making my way downstairs.

After the party, I went back and talked to Calum and apologized for Luke acting that way to him. He explained what he'd done to Luke, and how Luke's ex cheated on him with Calum. I understood, and  we exchanged numbers. Luke and I still haven't spoken, and we all just went home.

"Morning sunshine!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen smiling at me as he held a spatula in his hand.

"Good morning," I yawned, walking over to the bar stools in front of the island, pulling it out to sit on.

"Luke told me you like chocolate chip pancakes, so I decided to make them," he smiled bigger, gesturing to the pan that he scooped a dollop of pancake batter onto.

"Thanks Ashton," I replied, smiling back. I was still kind of bummed about Luke, because he was my brother after all, and he still didn't have the right to treat me like a little kid. But I can see why he wouldn't want me hanging out with Calum. He was only looking out for me.

"I'm really sorry about Luke again. Have you guys talked yet?" He asks, flipping the pancake before turning around to face me.

"Not since last night. He just went straight to bed I guess," I sigh, fiddling with my fingers. I press the home button on my phone to check what time it was. 9:48. I had to be at community service at 12, so I had about two hours to get ready.

"He was really tired. You should talk to him today. I could tell you got a thing for Calum," he winked at me, chuckling.

"I just think he's cute, it's nothing big. I know him pretty well, it's just we haven't talked in forever and I don't know if he's changed so I wouldn't think too much of it."

"Be careful, kiddo. I know Calum and that he's a nice lad and all, but it's best to be safe than sorry," he said, rubbing my shoulder.

"Um, Ash, I think your pancake is burning," I pointed behind him, his chocolate chip pancake turning a dark brown.

"Shit, sorry Leanne, I didn't mean to ruin your pancake," he chuckles placing the plate with the burnt pancake on it in front of me. "No worries," I reply, smiling.

"I smell pancakes," I hear Luke from behind me. I don't bother to turn around.

"Yeah, you told me Leanne liked them so I decided to make them for her," Ashton replied, looking at Luke.

"Hey, Leanne, can I talk to you for a minute?" Luke asks, ignoring Ashton.

"Uh, sure," I stuttered, getting up hesitantly. We walk outside onto their porch, sitting down on the small bench that they have set aside.

"I'm sorry about last night. If you want to talk to Calum you can. It's just my ex girlfriend cheated on me with him, and I haven't really been able to forgive him since," he explains, sighing.

"It's okay, Luke. And I know. He told me. but you should consider forgiving him. Calum's a good person. I'm sure he really didn't mean to hurt you."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it. Is my baby sister catching feelings for Calum Hood?" Luke smirks, nudging me with his elbow.

I groan, throwing my head back. "Why do people keep telling me that? I only think he's cute. I don't have a crush on him because I haven't talked to him in a long time."

"Talk to him more then. You guys used to be close when you last visited. He's a good guy, Leanne. I wouldn't mind if you dated him. I like him better than Brandon," he chuckled, scoffing.