0.01 || Toronto

This is just a filler..

//

@Ry

@Ry.Kingston: on my way to watch my team play tomorrow 🏒#TML

Tagged: Cole.King Ash.ley.Prince Kristen_L

45 likes and 5 comments

@Cole.King: sunset views 😎

@Ash.ley.Prince: Girl almost tumblr! ily 

@Ry.Kingston: You know it! @Cole.King but gurll i wasnt trying to be tumblr! @Ash.ley.Prince 

@Henny.11: Where you going? btw have fun! 

@Cole.King: @Henny.11 scored tickets to see Toronto play.

"My turn to drive?" I asked Kris. She nodded and pulled. I could tell she is getting tired, She was lazy to go around so she just climbed right over to the passenger side. I laughed at her then got in the driver side. Kristen is my cousin who was visiting us in Thunder Bay. She drove all the way up here. I know what you are thinking you could have flown to Toronto. Well turns out I'm staying in Toronto for the summer. The tickets are a graduation gift, my dad bought us. I'm surprised he able to afford the tickets. Thank god I know a short cut, from Chapleu and Dowling (Sudbury) 

I stopped and let the next driver take the wheel. Long days of road trips. I sighed and closed my eyes, rested my head on Ash's shoulder. I slept till we got to Chapleu then we all got some munchies before we took off again. This time me and Ash got in the front. So that means it my turn to pick some songs. 

//

"Nigga we made it!" Cole jumping off the van. 

@Ry

@Ry.Kingston: We made it! of course us 2 have to jump around🙈 Creds:@Ash.ley.Prince ✨

Tagged: Ash.ley.Prince, Kristen_L, Cole.King

47 likes and 6 comments

@Kristen_L: you guys are the biggest kids at heart #crazy 🙄

@Cole.King: You love us!! @Kristen_L

@Ash.ley.Prince: #Siblinggoals 

@Ry.Kingston: Ik we are kids at heart 💖 @Kristen_L

@Leeaahh11: Damn vice view you got! 

@Ry.Kingston: Whats up with everybody with the views!?

//

@Ash

@Ash.ley.Prince: Waking up in Toronto #coldmornings 🤔

Tagged: Ry.Kingston

42 likes and 2 comments

@Ry.Kingston: Lunch time!

@Ash.ley.Prince: Yaass girl!

"What are you going to have ladies?" The waitress came by and asked us the question. 

"I have a question?" I asked the guy. Ash looks at me, like are you kidding me. 

"Yeah sure what is it?" He stands there. "Can I order from the kids menu?" I asked. I blushed as some people looked at when they came in. 

"You know what I'll let you order from the kids menu" He winks. I smiled and order a kids poutine, grilled cheese, along with some pancakes. Also an iced tea. She ordered a burger and some fries. 

"Jesus! Ryan! Next time I'm not eating with you." Ashley hid he face. I shrugged and looked through my phone. Twitter, Instagram, screw Facebook for now. Once our food came I dug right in, I didn't care I am hungry. 

@Cole

@Cole.King: She got mad at me after I took this. 😂 #cousins

Tagged: Kristen_L

53 likes and 4 comments

@Ash.ley.Prince: Sleeping beauties come downstairs 🍴

@Ry.Kingston: Wakey wakey!!!

@username1: Eyebrows tho, have fun at the game

@Kristen_L: aha thanks? @username1