0.35 || fight

//

One shot, two shots, three shots, four shots.

"You go, girl!" The bartender yells. I feel Auston's hand on my lower back, now Aus's turn.

"You pussy!" I said and finished his last shot. I feel my insides warm up and the fuzzy feeling. I look to Kris is out of it. She is already there.

"Kris!" I shouted. She looks at me and starts to laugh, Mitch comes back to us at the bar. I order my drink and went to the dancefloor. Kris follows me, leaving the two boys behind. There a lot of bodies grinding on each other. Some are sweaty, some are sucking each other faces off. I felt a pair of hands snake around my body, Kris winks at me and walks towards Mitch. I turn around to find Auston smirking at me. His lips meet my lips, now we are the ones sucking each other faces off.

//

"Let's go home! But we need to find Kris and Mitch," I pull Auston towards the door. Kris and Mitch were outside already.

"Buddy want to fight!" The dude gets in Mitch's face. They were about when other people came to break them up. Kris was in there.

"Fuck Kris! You are going to get hurt!" I tried to pull her out. Then I was pushed to the ground.

"Asshole!" I shouted at the guy and kicked him to the ground.

"That's your friend right?" I asked him. He nods.

"Well don't just fuckin stand there break them apart!" I get up and grabbed Kris out of the way. I see Auston trying to grab Mitch.

"You stay here! Kris, you are too drunk." I say to her she nods and sits down on the ground. She puts her head in her hands. I walk into the little group, I pull the guy off of Mitch and push him to the ground.

"Fuck off my friend! I don't know what is going on but man the fuck up and walk away!" I yelled at the guy. He gets up and turns around to walk away.

"The fuck?" Mitch is confused. "Ryan I had this!" He slurs and gets up.

"What the fuck happen?" I asked.

"He was Kris's ex, and he was talking shit about her," He mumbles.

"Fuck that asshole! I dealt with him before now get walking!" I raise my voice. "I'll be right back," I say and take off down the street to Kris's ex Joey

"Hey asshole! Still talking shit? Lay off of her man, what fuck is wrong with you! She left you because you cheated! Now you are saying she is a bitch, cunt, and what else a waste of space! I'm glad she left you! You are the waste of space!" I yelled at the guy.

"What did you call me!" He was shocked.

"You fuckin heard me!" I stand my ground. He was about to hit me, I moved and punched him square in the face.

"Don't mess with me or her life! I know you, Joey! I swear I can hurt you twice as bad as last time!" I threaten and walked back to Kris.

"Fuck Kris," I look at her bleeding knees. I help her up, soon I was on the ground. I turn to see who pushed me. Kris was already handling Joey, Joey hits her in the face

"Hey!" I get up and kicked him in the crotch area.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I hear Mitch yell and helps Kris.

"You bitch!" Joey yells and slams his fist to my eye. Auston tackles the guy to the ground. I was shaking.

"Auston! stop!" I try to pull him off.