0.14 || nightly

What am I doing? 😂😂 Just a little filler thats all 

//

I sighed I hate clinics. Some people stare at you, like oh look another one of those people. I'm glad I came alone. 

"Ryan Kingston" I hear the lady call out my name. I got up and walked through the door. I hate needles and I have to pee badly. I need to get out of this city, just all by myself. The blood test lady comes in and takes my blood then sends me into the bathroom to do another test. I was done, the lady said she will call me when she has the results. I said thanks and left the building, I got into Mitch's BMW. I had to sit in the back cause Kris in the front, great just great. Auston had to be in here, I ignore him. 

"Can you stop by the Phoenix Concert hall?" I said. I pulled out my phone and plugged my headphones in. 

"Okay, what are you getting There?" Mitch questions. 

"Um I can't say it's a surprise," I said. I'm getting G-Eazy tickets for them, I promised Mitch and Auston I would take them to a G-Eazy concert. I don't care if we are not talking I'm still going, I managed to get meet and greet passes. Once we got to the place I went in and came back out with an envelope and the access passes around my neck. 

"Whatever you have planned. Cancel them cause we got a concert to see," I tell them handing them their pass. 

"No way! I thought he was sold out?!" Kris was freaking out. 

"I managed to score these beautiful seats in the front row!" I tell her looking at my card. 

"Fuck this must've cost a lot!" Mitch said holding his pass. 

"Meh not really" I shrugged. It only cost $3,429 my dad and Ash helped me paid for the tickets I just got the passes that's all. Mitch drops us off at Kris's place. 

"Be ready by 5pm" I said then getting out of the car. 

//

@Ry

@Ry.Kingston: I'm on some kind of drug 🍑👅

Tagged: G_Eazy 

754 likes and 67 comments

[G_Eazy liked your photo]

@Cole.King: I see you did enjoy your night 😏

@Kristen_L: booty poppin' 😎

@laura_colella: Girl you are lucky that Jord still doesn't have Insta;)

@auston_matthews: 🙄❣🍑

@williamnylander: bestieee 🍑

@Ash.ley.Prince: Jealllyy but booty tho👅

@Ry.Kingston: dirty little secret? but i forgot you had insta @laura_colella // @Kristen_L @Ash.ley.Prince my booty is bigger than both of yours // @auston_matthews 😅

@Sydneyesiason: HE LIKED IT!!! 

@username1: Luckyyy!!! 

@Ry.Kingston: @Sydneyesiason IM DYING!! 😍🙈 

@Kristen_L: oops 😉

@Kristen_L: oops 😉

Tagged: G_Eazy

567 likes and 95 comments

@marner_93: Looks like I'm gonna sign your ass soon 

@Ry.Kingston: She was jealous that she couldn't get it on her ass 

@auston_matthews: jesus you girls 🙄

@Kristen_L: @marner_93 its all yours baby @auston_matthews #sorrynotsorry @Ry.Kingston maybe? ;) 

@Ash.ley.Prince: did you get him to do your boobs too? 

@Ry.Kingston: no but mitch did!! 

@marner_93: I thought we weren't going to talk about that !! 

@williamnylander: ahaha 

//

@marner_93: week for ourselves  💕

Tagged: Kristen_L

7,234 likes and 138 comments 

@Ry.Kingston: Hey, Hurry back! I miss you already darling 😘😂

@43kadri: Finally a week with peace and quiet!

@bozie49: how do I live without you!! 

@auston_matthews: what about us? what about all the things we been through? 

@williamnylander: bye have a good time!