2x03: GrAduAtion

A wasn't going to let this final hurrah go down without turning it into a complete and utter shitstorm.

"So you decided to give the valedictorian speech after all?" asked Mona.

"Yeah. I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to capitalize on my high school experience," said Spencer.

"I'm proud of you, sis," said Mona.

"Thanks. You'll have to be sure to keep me up-to-speed on all of the drama at Rosewood High when you go back next year," said Spencer.

"Oh I will. I'm sure there will be plenty of it. Lots of stories to tell," said Mona.

"Ali will be here to keep you company. You guys are cool now, right?" asked Spencer.

"Yes, we are. After everything that's happened, I just bring myself to hate her anymore," said Mona.

TBA

For just a moment, the girls were able to bask in the glow of officially being high school graduates.

"Emily Fields."

"Spencer Hastings."

"Hanna Marin."

"Aria Montgomery."

They each received their diplomas with smiles from ear to ear and returned to their seats.

... But then...

"Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin, you are under arrest for the murder of Leona Vanderwaal," said Officer Holbrook.

"WHAT?!" screamed Spencer.

*A work in progress*