Being Liam Paynes sister...

'GO AWAY!' I yelled at the 5 annoying boys jumping on my bed.

'Not till you get out of bed!'Louis yelled back. yes Louis as in Louis Tomlinson from one direction! Liams my brother you see and we are really close so he begged me to go live with him and the boys who im also really close with! They are all my best friends apart from my girls!!!! But right now i hate them they are trying to wake me up and its only 11:30am!!!!!!

'Well i cant get up whilst you guys are in the room! Harrys nakedness is rubbing off on me!' I laughed but was deadly serious.

'retreet retreet' Louis shouted running out the room the others following shortly behind!!!

I laughed then got out of bed and ran to my bathroom! When i stepped in the warm hot water ran all over my body refreshing me ready for the no doubt eventful day ahead. I got out the shower 40 minutes later a new record 20mins quicker than normal! I ran to my wardrobe grabbed my favourite hollister jogging bottoms and jack wills hoodie and shoved them on. I walked into the hallway and realised this was way to quiet for one direction to be within a mile of here. I crept towards the kitchen where i heard the boys whispering...

' You need to tell her sooner or later Haz'

' Ummm i'll go with later thank you!'

' Just ask her out already!'

' But she wont feel the same way!'

' Trust me she does, she told me!'

'Fine i'll do it when she comes down'

OMD they were talking about ME!  Harry likes me like proper likes me! Hes gonna ask me out! I walked into the room as casually as possible, the boys all looking me as if i didnt know what they were thinking!

'Well lads we best be off Harry and Alyssa have to talk!' Zayn said winking at me.

' We do?' I asked as innoccently as possible.

'yes' Harry said simply ans shooed the others out of the room.

'Sooooo..' I said.

'so' Harry repeated

' I know what you want to talk about Harry!'

' You do huh?'

' Yeah I kinda over heard your guys conversation...'

'ohh, well then, umm Alyssa are you free tonight?'

'Well it seems I have a date with a cheeky little flirt but hes so damn sexy!!!' I said with a wink.

'Great be ready for 7pm be fancy!' With that he opened the door and 4 boys fell in a heap at Harry's feet. They are so DEAD!!!!!