This is all your fault...

HELLO READERS,

Soz i havent uploaded in a while! I havent had much feedback though... I need yr feedback to know what u want to come of this story! But im writing this with one of mah bezzas! If u want sooner uploads ya need to give feedback! ENOUGH RAMBLING HERE YOU GO...

Liams' POV

Alyssa and Harry have been together all week, they didnt eat dinner with us once, they went out for hours on end! Im starting to get really worried what if they've done THINGS that they shouldnt! I really need to come up with a plan to break them up!

'LOUIS!' I yelled down the stairs. He came running up looking really flustered.

' I DIDNT DO IT! NIALL DID!'

' That wasnt what i was going to say but anyway, we need to come up with a plan and do i want to know what you did but didnt do?' I asked getting suspicious.

' No you probably dont but anyway... why do you want them to break up'?'

'Because they seem to be getting too close and im getting really worried!' I said exasperated.

'Liam your just being an OVER protective brother, Alyssas' like a little sister to the others and me too but she is old enough to make her own decisions and know right from wrong!'

'I know, I know I trust her i do, its just...'

' You dont trust Harry?' Louis quizzed.

' Not with her no i dont!' I shouted

' If anyone knows Harry i do and I think he like really LOVES her you can trust him!' Louis said rubbing my back.

' Im sorry Lou and she will probably hate me if she finds im the REAL reason they broke up but thats a chance im going to have to take. Please help me Lou?' I begged him.

' Fine but if she does find out them me and the others had nothing to do with it! Got it?'

' YES! Thank you!' I shouted jumping on him.

'What do we have to do?'

PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK! VOTE ALSO PLEASE! WE LOVEE YOUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1XX