New Starts

Its been 1 month since I left the boys. Ive never had so many texts, missed calls,tweets you name it got it from 1 if not all the boys! But i have moved on! I am in a new realationship with an old friend and the girls have been great as im back at school now! We are going out to meet with our boys today! I cant wait! Eventhough mum said i cant be out for more than 2 hours because we have some guests coming but she wont tell me who! Im meeting everyone in town in 20 mins!

(in town)

"Omg Alannah this would look soso good on you!" Joanna yelled across topshop! No we are not easily embarrassed. Sacha and i just giggled at the skirt? if you could call it that Joanna was waving about.

"UUUGGGGRRR Jo that would hardly cover my butt!" Alannah shouted.

" Excuse me but could you all leave! NOW!" The shop manager said/shouted at the eight of us. All us girls grabbed a guy and left mumbling unpleasent things about the shop manager. Everyone looked so cute all paired up.

Alannah+Max

Sacha+Lewis

Joanna+Luke

Then theres me and Tom we are all so loved up, Sacha and lewis have been together the longest although all the boys are older than us by a few years we dont care! We act way older than them anyway! We have been out for an hour and a half! Jebus where does the time go?

"Guys i have to leave now!" I announced sadly

" Please dont go babe!" Tom looked at me pouting

"Sorry baby but ive got to we have 'guests' coming''

''Why did you do that to guests?'' Sacha asked

''Because mum wont tell me who they are she just says 'oh dont worry about it you just need to be here' so i dont know!'' They all looked at me and nodded.

''Well then i best be off!'' I kiissed Tom and hugged everyone whilst saying goodbye.

(back at home)

'' Mum im home.'' I walked into the living room and gasped at the sight before me...................................................................................THE BOYS! Oh hell no!

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' I screamed at them. They winced at the volume of my voice as their smiles disappeared.

''Alyssa Please Just talk to us'' Liam tired to reason

''I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR WHEN I LEFT I WANT AS LITTLE TO DO WITH YOU AS POSSIBLE?!'' I screamed again

Zayn's POV

WOW! I bever knew someone could shout so loud. I have never seen Alyssa like this. Normally she never even shouts unless its in a jokey way or something like that. Harry must of hurt he real bad! But when she left that hit us all HARD but Liam and Harry. Well thats another story, they hardly speak to anyone let alone eachother, when they do its short or one word.They both cry themselves to sleep, well niether look like they have slept in a month but we need Lissa back we all miss her so so much. None of us can live without her for much longer!

'' Please Lissa we need you!'' Louis begged

'' No i cant come back!'' Alyssa said although it was barely a whisperwith tears streaming down her face

''Why not?'' Niall asked

''Because of him'' Alyssa pointed to Harry who had tears running down his face also

'' Please lissa..im sorry i didnt mean to!'' Harry pleaded falling to his knees crying uncontrollably

''I dont care Harry whats done is done! But i have moved on, i miss you all terribly but i have a new boyfriend!'' Alyssa said smiling. She has such an infectious beautiful smile! It always makes me smile too! BUT WAIT WHAT SHE HAS A NEW BOY FRIEND!?

Louis' POV

GGUURRLL SAY CARROT?!

Niall's POV

FOOOOD! WAIT NEW BOYFRIEND?!

Liam's POV

I WILL KILL HIM!

Harry's POV

FUCK I HAVE REALLY LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! WHY AM I SO MESSED UP?!

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOST AMAZAYN,BRILLIAM, FABULOUIS, PHENOMINIALL, EXTRODINHARRY PEOPLE WHO READ AND VOMMENT ON THIS STORY I LOVVEE YOU LOADS! Please tell me what you think! I NEED FEEDBACK! LOVVEE YOU! P.S IM DEPRESSED!XX