The Date!

Harry P.O.V

30minutes until 7pm. Shit! I still have no idea what to wear we are going to a really fancy resturant. I know I'll shout Zayn!

'ZAYN!'

'You yelled?' Zayn appeared in my door way seconds later.

'Yeah, please help me pick what to wear!?!?'

'UMM beige chinos, white shirt, blue or black blazer with your allstars.'

'You make it sound so easy!'

'What can I say?'

'Nothing , now out but thank you!' I shut the door behind him and began getting ready.

10 minutes later.

I was sat with the other boys waiting for Alyssa to come down. When she did I think all our mouth's fell open due to Alyssa's comment...

'Shut your mouth's boys you'll start catching flies!' she laughed her cute laugh.

'Sorry, its just you..'

'Oh no I knew I looked-' I cut her off before she could say something horrible about her self.

'No you look stunning I mean it!'

'Thank you!' She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

'Lets go' I said leading her to my car that was parked out front, its really nice Alyssa was the one who actually picked it because I couldnt decide, its a black land rover! I love it! I helped Alyssa in because she is wearing black strapy heels and a short red dress. I got in the driver side and we set off.We parked out front and got out.

'Oh my god Harry! This must have cost a fortune!' Alyssa whispered as we walked inside ignoring the flashing camera flashes and screams coming from outside.

'Not as if i'm bad off is it babe?'

'I guess not but still!' She looked at me for a minute before I connected our lips. Something I've been wanting to do for a long time! We pulled apart smiling at each other before we sat down at our table.

'That was lovely! Thank you for the best date ever Harry!'

' Your welcome and it was the BEST date ever wasnt it?' I said laughing. She playfully punched my arm for being cocky. But it was the a perfect date with THE perfect girl!

Happy now sacha no more tonight! Thanx for reading by the way!!!xx