You break up with Danielle i will break up with Harry!

HELLO! Btw im changing Alyssa to 16yrs old Tom and all Alyssa's friends and their bfs are 16 but all of 1D are 18! Also if people who are actually reading this want me to describe the characters then drop a comment!xx

Alyssa's POV

Tom left about an hour ago. Harry has been really really quiet, I feel so bad. I still love him so much, Tom really is just a rebound as horrible as it sounds! I like Tom i do but just not like that as much! I really think i should talk to Zayn, he's my absolute best friend in the whole world! If i didnt like Harry, Zayn would for sure be the one!

I shouted Zayn up to help with this dilemma, he's the only one who will understand.

A- Zayn!

Z-Yeahh, babe. Zayn appeared in my doorway.

A- Do you think Harry is truely sorry?

Z- Of course he is! Have you seen how he's been acting lately? In his SLEEP he continuously apologises to you, he loves you. And i really shouldnt be telling you this but Liam was the one who set Harry and caroline up!

A-WWhat do you mean?

Z-Liam was getting really worried so he set up the plan for Harry to move on to his next fling as he didnt realize when he convinced Harry to ask you out hpw much you two were in love! He got Harry alittle drunk then brought in Caroline! Then told her to say what she did to you in the morning, he didnt realize how big your reaction would be! He really is sorry though!

A- So your telling me you Louis and Niall all knew?

Z- NO! Well...Yes but-

A- SCREW YOU ZAYN! I yelled as loud as i could.

I ran down stairs to Harry and smashed my lips to his. Fireworks were exploding in my head. I smiled into the kiss. Harry soon started kissing back with as much  lust, love and passion as i did. He wrapped his arms around my waist as i wrapped mine around his neck running my fingers though his curls. It felt so much better in his arms than it did it Toms , with Tom it felt like kissing my best friend, i suppose like kissing Zayn... Harry broke the kiss and looked at me smiling which i returned. It felt so good to see that smile again, especially after i caused it!

H- Not that i mind at all but what was that for?

A- Zayn just explained everything to me and i love you and im sorry for not listening to you!

H- Its ok, i love you to and what did Zayn explain?

A- That reminds me...Wheres Liam,Louis and Niall?

H- Lounge why?

A-They and Zayn were the reason for this whole mess! Harry's smile faded tears appeared back in his gorgeous eyes.

H- You mean they broke us up? I just nodded.

H- Well then not only because i love you but also to get back at them, Alyssa will you please take me back?

A- I will as soon as i break up with Tom! I smiled and hugged Harry who also had a smile on his face. We walked into the lounge hand in hand to tell the boys.

All of their heads shot up, Louis looked relieved and happy same with Niall and Zayn. Liam just looked angry,sad and disappointed.

H-We have an announcement!Harry said with a huge grin. It made me so happy to finally see him like this again.

A- We are getting back together as soon as i have broken up with Tom! I said kissing Harry's cheek.

LI-NO YOU ARE NOT! Liam yelled

H-Who are you to say we cant since your the reason we broke up in the first place! Harry yelled back equally as angry.

LI-No that was on you Styles!

A- NO LIAM IT WAS YOU ONE OF THE GUYS ALREADY TOLD ME! SO TRY TO DENIE IT!

LI- But you are still not getting back together!

A- Liam its not up to you but if you break up with Danielle i will break up with Harry! I squeezed Harry's hand to let him know i didnt mean it!

LI-What does Danielle have to do with it?

A-Well i dont like you two together! Shes always so horrible to and the boys! The other boys nodded their heads in agreement.

LI- But i love her! Liam said in tears.

A- Exactly Liam WE dont like who your with but put up with her because she makes YOU happy. And with Danielle its not just me. But your the ONLY one standing in the way of me, your little sister being happy! Im not saying you have to break up with Danielle,because its your life and she makes you happy, im saying please please just let me be happy! I said a stray tear falling from my eye.

Liam thought for a moment, as Harry kissed my head and pulled me into a side hug.

LI-NO!

Just to let you know i dont have a problem with any of the girlfriends i think they are perfect if they make my boys happy! I just need something to help alyssa and harry's case. But none of the of the other girlfriends will be in this ff!xx