Chapter One- English Class

Lucas above

Lucas's Pov

 What you don't see
Is that I'm not joking
My depression is real
And that's why I'm choking

You judge me in the hall
You judge me in the classroom
I'm not really happy here
And my head fills with doom

I gasp for help
That I'll never get
Cause many don't care
You just sit and stare

I get silent judgement
You are all nothing but a douche
You laugh at my jokes
But they all tell a truth

If you could see the world as I see it
There would be such hate,
Suicide,  and depression
With death, I have a date

This is the end
No more pain
My happiness
Is what I'll gain

- Lucas Moon

Our English teacher had us writing a poem for our test grade this week. So why not write about depression and the truths that I feel.  I finished this poem just in time today.  The principal Mr. Davis walks in and a tall man follows behind.  Wow he is a gorgeous man. 

" I have an announcement. Your previous teacher Mrs. Haile was in trouble with the law.  So here is your new teacher Mr. Gordon. " Mr. Davis finished his announcement and left the room in a hurry.

Well I guess this will be interesting. Our new teacher is So hot.  He looks about 6'3 or so.  Jet black hair and gorgeous green eyes.  Wow I need to stop.  My gay will show if I keep staring.  And I doubt a man like that would ever look at me like that.  Anyways I wonder how long the school sluts would take before they flirt. 

" Well now that that's over. I'm Mr. Gordon and I'm your new English teacher.  Any questions for me? "

What a shame I wasn't a girl or a slut. I'd try to get with that.  And on point the sluts appear. 

"How old are you? " Angie the slut of a cheerleader asked. 

"I'm 28."

He sat down and started looking a different papers on his desk. 

"Are you single?" Some girl from the back row asked. 

"yeah I am."

"Are you bi?" the male slut Jerome asked. 

"No.  I'm actually gay. No more personal questions.  Bring the poems that y'all have done up to me."

I guess I actually have to talk to him.  Now that I know he is gay that's surprising.  He will never want someone like me. So I cant get my hopes up.  Jerome will probably get him in bed sometime. 

I hand him my poem and he stares at me with eyes that look intrigued. I turn around and walk back to my seat.

The bell rung and it's time for lunch. Man am I hungry.  I brought tacos with me for lunch.  I can't wait. 

*Time skip*

The thunderstorm has moved in and I have to walk to my apartment in the pouring rain.  I'm gonna get sick I just know it. 

I only have ten more minutes before I get home and someone from school hit a puddle covering me in mud and water. 

Wow this day just sucks. Hopefully it gets better.  I have a few more blocks before I get home. My parents kicked me out when they found out I was gay.  So I had to get a job and an apartment.  I actually like living alone. 

I finally make it home and I got to unlock my apartment and I see I got a new neighbors next door. I guess I should go introduce myself.

I knock on the open door and wait for whoever lives here now.  And the person I didn't expect lives right next to me now.  Mr. Gordon.  I live next to a sexy God. 

"hey Mr. Gordon.  I was just coming to introduce myself to my new neighbors and I guess you are them."

" Hey Lucas. It's nice to know that you are my neighbor but you need to go get changed so you don't get sick." he smiled and I went back to my apartment.  I decided I would take a shower and go and pick something up from Taco Bell.

*Time skip*

I am stuffed.  Five five layer burritos and a large Mountain Dew.  Now it's times to watch some Grey's anatomy and to sleep. 

Authors note

Thanks for reading.  I've tried writing other stories but this one I might actually keep published.  Thanks for your support.  Also I know my writing isn't the best and any rude comments about my grammar will get deleted.  Thanks again.