Chapter 3 - Change

Lucas Pov

I woke up and realized I was in a different apartment then mine and the events from last night dawned on me.  I lost my job so I'll most likely have to drop out of school to live. That should be fine. 

I get up and put my shoes on and walk out of  Mr. Gordon's apartment .  I don't want to be a bother.  I went to the office at the apartments and got my spare key. I guess it's time to go job hunting. 

*Time skip*

I finally made it to a few places and applied. I don't think I'm gonna be able to make enough money part time so here I come full time job. I'm gonna have to say good bye to school.

Why is it that the world is always cruel.  Nothing has worked out in my life and it probably won't ever work out.  I mean my parents left me.  The guy I crushed on ended up beating the living shit out of me.  I need to realize I'm not that great.  I won't be anything great. 

*Smack*

Fuck I hit a fucking wall again.  I need to learn how to pay attention while thinking for God's sake. I get up and there he is again.... Mr. Gordon.  Well I have terrible luck.

"Where have you been? I've been worried about you.  You weren't doing that great last night and you disappeared in the morning." Kevin questioned and looked over me. 

"Well I went job hunting.  I didn't realize finding a full time job was this difficult."

"Lucas,  you can't get a full time job. You have school." Kevin tried to argue. 

"Ill be alright without it." I turn to walk off before he can say anything but it was too late. He grab me and pulled me around. 

"Lucas if you can't pay your bills you can move in with me and I'll help you.  You are a brilliant student with a bright future ahead of you.  I don't want to see it disappear."

I don't know what to say.  Should I accept.  Would it be weird living with him. I mean I think I have a crush on him and I don't think it would work. 

"I can't accept that offer Kevin. "

"Yes you can and  you will.  I have a guest room we can move your stuff into."

Kevin's Pov

I just had to offer the guest room to him. I mean he is extremely cute and I like him.  I can't do anything about it yet but one day I shall anyway.

I walked back in forth from apartments with him carrying stuff into the his new room. I should probably establish rules. This is gonna be a hell of an experience but in the end Lucas and I shall be in love.  Or at least I hope. 

Author's note

Well it's spring break and after I get done spring cleaning I will be putting more chapters up and hopefully editing them on the way.  I have no idea yet.  But thanks for reading.