Chapter 4 - Life goes on

Lucas Pov

I feel weird about living here. I mean I have a crush on him and he is my teacher plus he let me live here.  How weird can this get. 

I mean why would he be nice to someone like me . I can't really do anything right . But I should have known he won't ever like me. 

I get up and walk in the hall to the bathroom to take a shower.  I walk in and see Kevin naked drying off. 

"I'm so sorry Kevin.  I didn't mean to walk in on you." I apologized but couldn't help not look at his body.  An amazing hairy chest,  six pack abs,  my lord look at that v line.

"It's fine Lucas.  I can tell you like what you see." he smirks and grabs his stuff and walks to his room.

I want to lick that man's face. It should be illegal to be that sexy.  What am I thinking I'm still in school and he is my teacher. 

I got dressed and ready for school and decided to get out of the bathroom to head to school.

"Thanks for letting me stay here Mr. Gordon.  I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem Lucas. I became a teacher to help my students and I want to help my students in and out of school. "

We both get out of the car and head different ways.  Now to see what the day holds in store for me. 

Author's note

It's a short chapter but I've had a lot of school work coming my way.  Thanks for the votes even tho this story is shit.  And I can't believe I have 75 reads on this shit.  Thank y'all!