Chapter Two- Lost

Kevin aka Mr. Gordon

Lucas Pov

 Every weekend I do the same thing....which is go to Wolf hollow and work. Wolf hollow is actually a gay club.  It's pretty interesting I guess. All I do is stay in the kitchen all night and cook. I only work the weekends ,so I can stay In school.

So today I've slept all day and it's time for me to finally go to work. I get dressed and head out to start my walk to work.  I lock the door and turn around and walk into something. 

I look up and see Mr. Gordon is standing right there.

"I'm sorry sir. I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologize quickly. 

" There's no need to call me sir.  Just call me Kevin.  We are neighbors after all. " he states.

I blush for some reason. Why am I blushing.  I need to stop.

"Where are you going any way at this time at night? " Mr. Gordon I mean Kevin asked. 

"I'm going to work.  I live alone and I have to make money somehow to pay for my apartment.  I don't mean to be rude but I have to go so I'm not late.  I'll see you later Mr. Gordon. " I turn away quickly and walk towards work.  Tonight shall be fun.  I already had an awkward conversation with my  teacher and neighbor . That's pretty weird.

*Time skip*

Thirty minutes of walking I finally make it there and I see the boss waiting for me.  I hope I didn't do anything wrong. 

" Hey Lucas. Can I speak with you?" my boss Sergio asked. 

"Yes sir. "

" The kitchen hasn't been bringing that much money. I'm sorry to do this to you but the kitchen is closed.  This paycheck here would is for about a month's worth.  I know how you life is and I'm sorry about this all."

With that he walks away and I stood there in shock. I don't have a job anymore and I don't know how I'm gonna keep my apartment.  I'm screwed.  I put my pay in my pocket and head home so I can cry.

Why does bad things always happen to me.  I haven't done anything wrong to anyone. I don't think.  So how am I gonna live without this job.  My whole family hates me and I barely have friends. I'm just a freak. 

I finally reach home and go to unlock and I realized my key is inside. I guess I'll just sleep out here until the office opens. I'm so screwed.  I'll just sit in the hall and act completely fine.  I'll just think of some poetry and pass time. 

U will never see me
Cause I'm just another boy
Who is lost at sea
Waiting to be found

The waves have carried me
To find love that doesn't exist
I'll just have to plea
That you'll rescue me

I felt someone shaking me and I open my eyes and see Kevin. 

"What are you doing out here?"

" I got fired. And I locked myself out.  And my life is going to hell." I start crying my eyes out.  I'm pretty sure we'll have water damage in the building by morning. 

He picks me up and carries me to his apartment.  Well this is weird.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch. In the morning will get your apartment unlocked and everything will be fine." Kevin shows me to his room and I of course tried to get him to switch me sleeping places but he wouldn't. 

"Thank you Kevin.  This means a lot.  Well it's probably you just giving the loser student pity." I climb into the bed and his sheets smell so good.  I wonder if he washes with downy or gain or tide.

"It's no problem Lucas. And you aren't a loser.  You're cute." Kevin says and walks out of the room. 

Mr. Gordon called me cute! He probably just meant in a little brother kind of way. Don't get your hopes up.  The last guy you liked didn't work out. 

Author's note

Just gonna say sorry for my grammar and everything. I'm gonna get the story finished and then I'll come through and get it edited.  Thanks for ready.  Vote, comment,  and follow.