Part 3.5

Warning: lots of violence, attempted murder, attempted suicide, and much much more blood and gore.

It's rare for me to start the A/Ns with a warning but... The whole chapter is basically just that..... Sorry....

In the middle part, the POV changes back and forth to different places. Sorry if it will be confusing.

——————————

Fresh paced around the hallways as he waits for the doctor to come out of the room. He found Fika in a very narrow alleyway, already dying. He really hopes that Fika will be safe.

"Fresh, calm down." Paperjam hugged fresh from behind. Fresh just nodded and sighed.

A few minutes later, familiar voices called out to them.

"Fresh!" Fresh looked at the direction of the voice and saw Xahji. She has a worried look on her face, tears threatening to fall.

"X-xahji...." Fresh looked behind Xahji and noticed the worried Idle and Siren. Colonna is there as well. But for some reason..... She looks like she is faking it.... Fresh must be overthinking it.

"Where's Fika?! Is she alright?" Idle asked worryingly.

"We don't know yet...... " Fresh responded.

"Poor Fika..." Colonna said with fake concern.

"Let's just wait... For now...." Fresh said as they sat.

A few minutes later which felt like hours, the doctor finally came out.

"Doctor!" Idle rushed to the doctor and grabbed her coat.

"How is she?" Siren questioned.

"Her vocal cord is damaged. She won't be able to apeak from now on. And she had a lot of blood loss. She would need hours or maybe days befor she wakes up. But I can assure you that she will live." The doctor said as she removed Idle's hands gently.

"Thank you." Paper jam said.

"You can enter the room now but be gentle. Call me when needed." The doc said and left them.

Idle quickly bursted into the room. He rushed to Fika's side.

"Fika.... I'm sorry you had to suffer for this....." Idle apologized hoping that he hears her.

"Idle, don't blame yourself." Colonna held his shoulders.

"But it IS my fault!" Idle's tears started to fall.

"No it's not." Xahji hugged Idle.

"B-but-" Idle started only to be cut off by a kiss.

"Look, Idle. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. Let's just make sure that Fika is ok." Siren said. No one noticed the frown that Colonna was giving though.

"I'll stay here to watch on Fika. Someone has to guard her, y'know." Fresh said.

"You sure? You'll be skipping class." Colonna confirmed.

"I'll be fine. One absent won't hurt." Fresh assured her.

"Plus, I'll be with him the whole time." Paperjam added.

"Ok...." Idle nodded and left the room with Siren, Xahji and Colonna.

"Now...." PaperJam pulled Fresh by the waist. "We finally have time for ourselves~" He kissed Fresh suddenly, earning a slight reaction from him.

"Mmmf~!" Fresh felt PaperJam penetrate his mouth. He pushed PJ away, blushing.

"P-paperJam... We are in a hospital..... This isn't a place where we should do it now....." Fresh said, embarrassed. "Plus, Fika might wake up any minute..."