Alternate Ending

Many were already complaining by the fact that Idle was too much of a "pacifist" in Part 4.

Well. Here's the thing.

I needed it to achieve a happy ending.

But if you wanted an angsty ending you could have said so from the start of this fanfic.

Welp. For all them people who wanted Idle to go "genocide". ((lookin at rouge and rey, **thotheyaremysenpais**))

Here we go.

Don't blame me if anything happens to you, ok?

——————————

Idle can't believe what he is seeing.

Colonna, the once, sweet and cheerful Colly has become a ruthless MONSTER.

Idle can't help but feel angry, sad and guilty at the same time.

And right now, he is looking at the sight of his ex-bestfriend, crying over the fact that she slashed Siren instead of him.

He looked around at his friends,

Xahji probably gonna be blind forever,

Dance loosing a hell lot of blood from his wound,

PaperJam holding on to Fresh as both of them slowly fall unconcious,

Cray helping them move together,

Swifty helping Snazzy,

And of course, Siren.

He has that one big slash across his chest.

Idle felt angry.

No, furious!

He will never unsee this at all.

He looks back at the still crying Colly, the blaze in her eye gone by now.

"You'll pay for this....." Idle murmured.

He saw the knife and picked it up, making sure that Colonna doesn't notice.

He looked down at Colly who was on her knees and hands, orange tears still flowing like a waterfall.

He kneeled down to her level and hugged her. (don't judge it yet, folks)

"I-Idle?" Colonna muttered as she felt Idle hug her.

"Colly......" Knife in hand, he quickly stabbed her at her back, deep and rough.

The pain rose up to Colonna as she muffled her own scream on Idle's shoulder, grasping lots of his shirt.

"This was for hurting my friends...." Idle whispered to her, moving the knife slowly out of her back, making it more painful.

He let go of the hug and looked at Colonna's face, blood dripping at the side of her mouth.

"This is for everything else." Idle stabbed her again, this time, straight to her chest that cages her soul. If she even has one..

Slowly, her grip on Idle goes weak. She is becoming more weak as more and more of her blood drip down her back.

Oddly so, Colonna looked at Idle one last time with eyes that seem...... Happy?

She smiled and mouthed a thank you as she slowly turned to dust, covering Idle's bloody shirt.

Her face before she died made the cracks on Idle's Soul grow worst. He felt it.

His tears run down his face as he too, slowly turn to dust, inch by inch.

"Idle?" Swifty called out to him.

He didn't respond. He just went next to Siren.

"Idle...." Siren held Idle's cheek with his hand.

Idle kissed Siren one last time before his remaining parts slowly turned to dust as well.

Siren's tears broke free, staining the ground.

He grasped the remaining clothes that was left of his lost lover.

Error opened the rooftop door just in time to see Idle completely turn to dust.

Cray was at the corner, crying next to Fresh and PJ, while Swifty was hugging the clothes of both his dead friends, crying loudly.

Goth quickly rushed to his sister who was still hugging Snazzy.

Palette, Ink and Error went straight to Paperjam, Fresh and Cray.

Nightmare rushed to Swifty, Siren and Dance, calling the police and the ambulance.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello, 911?"

"What do you need, sir?"

"There's been death at UnderHigh."

——————————

I planned this already way before I even posted Part 3.

So it's really no changes of plan to me.