Part 1

This is like a continuation of the comic I saw in tumblr.

Prepare for a lot of angst. Maybe.

——————————

"He's out cold....." Siren sighed as he picked up Idle's limp body bridal style, to take him to the nurse's clinic.

He went his way to the clinic, taking the long route since that route is not crouded. He doesn't want anyone to see Siren like this.

As he entered the clinic, he was greeted by the nurse.

"Hello, Siren! How can I-" she stopped, her pretty smile fading into a shocked and worried face.

"Ms. Fika. Good morning. I need you to help him." He said, looking down at Idle with a worried face as well.

Fika, the nurse, rushed to them, leading them to an unoccupied bed. "Lay him down here. What happened?" Her cheerful voice gone, replaced by a soft caring voice.

"He was beaten up." Siren laid Idle on the bed while Fika took all medical equiptments needed. Bandages, betadine, cotton buds, all that stuff. "I saw him being bullied behind the school so I stopped everything. He was practically begging them already." Siren's fist closed and tightened as he remembered how Idle looked like.

"Please, stop.... It hurts... I'm sorry..."
(roll credits!)

He could just hear his voice begging over and over again. This made Siren angry at just the thought.

"You're so nice, Siren." Fika said, seeming to have a blush on her face.

"Uh... Yeah... Thanks... If you would excuse me, I have something to take care of." He said as he stood up.

"Ok.... I'll take care of Idle for you." Fika said, a little disappointed.

"Thank you, Ms. Fika. I could always count on you."

"Oh, please. You're too formal. I told you to just call me Fika." She said.

Siren bowed and left the clinic. Fika just sighed and focused on healing Idle.

"Oh, Siren.... When will you notice my feelings for you?"

She just sighed again.

(Siren's POV)

I made my way to the detention office. I am expecting that guy to be there. Or else he would suffer greater consequences.

I finally reached there in a few minutes. As I enter, I saw him stiffen in his seat.

"So.... Tell me your name, grade and section." I said threateningly. I have to show authority and power over teens like him.

"I-I'm (random name cause I can't think of something good) from class 3-C."

He's in Snazzy's class. Huh.

"I want a valid reason why you beat him up." I said sternly. He seems like he wants to sink into the chair.

"I-I swear, I w-was just ordered by someone!"

"Who?"

"I-I don't know! I d-didn't see their face! They just talked to me through a call b-but from their voice they appeares to be a girl!"

A girl? Who could it be? I din't know any girl who could hate Idle.

"Fine... As the school prefect, I will suspend you for a week and you'll be on cleaning dutyop for another week once you return. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"You are dismissed." He quickly bolted out of the room. Guess he was so scared. I'll just go check on Idle.

Sigh.... Why do I feel like this for him? I feel sympathy for him nore than anyone else. Even more than my brothers? This feeling is so foreign....

To be continued~
——————————————