Chapter 2: Whole New Level Of Charm

As Harry approached our table I sat there still trying to play it off like it didn't phase me, but it was evident in the way I was shifting in my seat; I was nervous. 

"Hey ladies" he smirks cheekily messing with the curls that sat on his scalp. 

"Oh, nothing really just catching up" I responded popping the "p". 

Something about Harry makes me feel a bit uneasy, I'm not bothered by him at all, or for now really but I just feel like things are moving a bit fast; he just came to our school why would he talk to us. I am so deluded by my own thoughts I had not realized I fell into a daydream. 

"Wakey wakeyyy" Harry waves his arms in front of me, Leah and Trish crack a chuckle or two. I glared at them as if on que, and Harry just fell into a fit of giggles. 

..Surprisingly his laugh was quite....adorable, 

"Now back to reality" he starts, laughing in between words " How is your day so far" he shifts towards me giving me his full attention. I felt the eyes of Leah and Trish beaming down on me, I slowly felt the pressure to give an interesting answer, but no I fail, as usual. 

" It's fine really, I'm just glad I'm re-united with my best friends" I throw a quick smirk at the both of them, they 'awe' in unision. "Well, that's just lovely, yeah" there it is again, that cheeky charm of his hits me like a cold breeze. Harry's eyes scan the lunchroom until he states his 'goodbye's' as he joins a group of his friends. - Wait already? Wow I really doubted him. 

Hopefully after hanging with those boys, he doesn't act obnoxious and inconsiderate like them. I just realized I forgot to ask him where he's from but that's a stupid question because it's evident he's from England, but I'd like to know specifically. 

I was so caught up in my own thoughts I completely forgot about Leah and Trish's existence.  

"So..." Leah elaborates " What do you think about Styles?" She drags on the s, earning a grin on her face towards me. 

"Um, I think he's a nice person" I retort calmy

"What do you mean nice?" Trish adds in.

I fidgit in my seat a bit, exposing my uncomfortable stance on this topic. They don't catch on.

"Well.." I subconsciously rub my arms smoothly up and down. " I guess he's cute? " I responded more in a questionable tone. I knew I was definitely sure I don't actually like Harry - not like that anyway.

I really have to rethink my feelings for the curly boy.