Chap 4

I HOPE THAT MORE PEOPLE READ THIS FANFIC BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND I ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS IN MIND, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!
Btw I love kelsey so much she is goals af🙌🏻😫

------------------------------------

Crystal's pov

I bulshed at his words no one never told me something like that "Well thank you" I felt how my cheeks heated up, I bet I looked like a tomatoe in that moment. The pizza arrived with the water "Thank you" I said smiling at the waitress.

"Bon apetite" I said smiling at the pizza "thanks same to you" he said, I started to eat the pizza, well almost the whole pizza, "Get a girl that can eat almost a whole pizza by herlsef" I said laughing.

"Oh I will" I looked at him and I bulshed, AGAIN, FUCK CRYSTAL CONTROL YOURSELF, I tought for myself. We talked more about his studies and his future, he seemed like he had all planned, and since then I knew that he was gonna be someone succesfull.

....

"What do you wanna do now?" He said driving, fuck if he looked hot looking at the road concentrate, "Neftlix and ice cream?" I said imaging cuddling with him, and a smile appeared on my face to just thinking about that.

"I would prefer netflix and chill but I'm down" he said laughing "Woww not so fast cow boy" I said pointing at him with my finger, he laughed about my comment almost crying.

He parked outside the building, I stopped myself in front of it, looking at it, hating it, "What's wrong?" Said Ethan now next to me.

"I hate this so much Ethan, you don't know how painful this is, it's killing me" I said now covering my face, "Hey it's fine you will get better" he said removing my hands away from my face, he grabbed my chin so now I was looking at him, at his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks Ethan" I said smiling, "Don't thank me" he said smiling back, we entered the building together, next to eachother. We went to the little shop in the building to buy the ice cream.

"What favor do you like?" I asked entering to the shop "Cookie or chocolate" I looked at him surprised, "What?" he said laughing "Cookie is also my favourite favor" I chuckled.

"TWINS CONNECTION" we shouted at the same time making the people around us look at us with a weird expression,we went to the ice cream seccion "So cookie then" he grabbed the ice cream and then we went to pay it.

I was gonna take some money that I had but Ethan took his wallet faster and he ended paying "You know you didn't have to pay again right?" I said grabbing the ice cream, "I literally just payed for water, pizza and ice cream that's basically my rutine so it's the same" I laughed about his comment, he was so funny.

He made me smile

I opened my room and I closed it after he came in, "Wait a minute I'm gonna put something more comfortable" I said going to my closet "yeah sure" I turned around and he was already laying in my bed without shoes and on his phone.

"So hot" OH SHIT DID I SAID THAT IN LOUD?! "What?" He said now looking at me "Nothing be right back" I said grabbing my red sweatshirt and my black legging short,"Oh okey" I went to my bathroom and I changed quickly.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" I said grabbing my imac, "I don't know but not a romantic one please" I laughed and I sat next to him with thr imac on my lap, "Yes sure a funny one? I'm not a fan of scaries movies" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah it's okey with me, what about 'grown ups'?" He said now grabbing the imac and putting it on his lap "Oh my god I love that movie is so funny" I smiled to the tought of some parts of the movie.

"WAIT the ice cream!!!" He said of nowhere scaring me "Shit I forgot I can go to get some spoons" I said getting up, but he stopped me "No I will go" he got up "Thanks" I said smiling "Stop thanking me" He said rolling his eyes.

"Maybe maybe I wont" I said touching my chin like if I was thinking "Oh my god" he said laughing "Do you want anything else?" He asked me before he closed the door "No thanks" he soon left the room.

I was going thru netflix when Ethan's phone buzzed "He must forgot it here" I said not giving it attention but then it buzzed again and again and again. I grabbed it pissed that it didn't stop buzzing and when I saw his notifications I couldn't believe it.

I heard some steps and I left his phone where it was, I put the movie on netflix "I have the spoons" said Ethan opening the door, "Cool I already put the movie so we don't have to wait" he grabbed the ice cream from the bag and he sat next to me I put the imac in the middle of us but almost in front of me.

We ate almost all the ice cream for the middle of the movie "Do you want more?" I asked Ethan that was really close to me "No I can't anymore" he said touching his stomach, I put the ice cream in the night table and Ethan put his head on my lap.

I stood shook for a moment until he grabbed my hand and he started to play with his own hair, I chuckled at him and I continue playing with his hair while he watched the movie, I wasn't concentrate, I was thinking about the texts from Ethan, how he could not tell me that, how he could act like that, how

Just how?

Ethan's phone

Baby:Babeeeeee
Baby:I cant wait to see you again
Baby:I already miss you
Baby:👅💕😫