Chap 12

Crystal's POV

We were all getting ready while we sang and dance, I already picked my outfit and I was doing my make up. When I finished it I looked at the mirror and I smiled, feeling a little more confident about myself.

"Mmhmm I have the perfect thing" Mads sat next to me infront of my mirror and took of a bag some extensions, I cut my hair a long time ago I didn't even remember how I looked with long hair, but let me tell you, after Mads fixed it I loved it.

"Oh my god you look gorgeous and hot girl" she winked at me making me laugh, "Not talking about you" I said looking at her perfect high lighter, I have a debility for them.

"Both of you look hot so shut up so I can do my eyeliner" said Claudia making all of us laugh, even her. "Where are we gonna eat?" Asked Sahar, making all of us turn around and look at each other.

"I know this party that opens like at 11 and finishes it like 6 am, and there is a little restaurant in front of it" I suggested, "6 am? Wow that's a lot..." said Sahar, "I like it" she smiled and we all started to take pictures of our make up, now we had to dress, luckly I had something for them to wear.

Claudia's outfit

Madison's outfit

Madison's outfit

Sahar's outfit

I was wearing a gray top with bottons and my jean jacket and the girls told me to put some fake glasses that they really look cute

I was wearing a gray top with bottons and my jean jacket and the girls told me to put some fake glasses that they really look cute. It was now 9pm and we went to the retaurant in Madison's car, Claudia in the passanger seat while Sahar and me in the back seat taking dumb pictures and funny videos.

We arrived at the place and we sat in a table for four against the wall so I could sat in the couch. "Wait stay right there" said Claudia taking his iphone "Now look down and open the first button" guess she wanted to take a picture.

"Oh my god" I said laughing but I did what she told and she showed me the pic, I really liked it. "I'm gonna post it if you don't mind" she said texting on her iphone "Yeah no problem".

Sooner a waitress came and gave us the carts, I was gonna eat some pasta just like Madison, while Sahar and Claude ordered tacos, I know so different, I loved it. "Girlsss selfie" we looked at Sahar and we smiled at it, she put some hearts and then to her story on snapchat.

The food came in like 15 minutes because it was a little restaurant and really good, that day were only a couple and some other girls, I think that older than us, maybe they went to the party too. We spent some time talking about make up and all that stuff until it was already 11 pm, time to party.

"Girls asked for the check we gotta go" I said interrumpting their conversation of shoes. Claudia asked for the check and we all paid for our food, we got up and crossed the street, we walked a little and in the corner of our eye was the party, there was a lot of people outside waiting.

U tought bitch

I walked all next to the people not caring a shit, "Albert!!" I said to the big guy with tattoos all over his body taking her of who enters infront of the door, "Crystal!! How are you my friend?" He hugged me making the girls look at eachother smiling. "Boys problem that's how I am" I rolled my eyes.

I met Albert a lot time ago, he went to the special building becuase his problem of anger issues, we actually become really good friends, just friends tho he was like a big brother for me that I would tell everything.

"Who I have to kill?" He said closing his hands, "Oh my god Albert it's fine I promise" I said laughing, "How is your...you know?" I asked, he went just one year, "The same shit but I met some girl that is helping me" he said smiling.

"Aww I'm so proud of you Albert!" I smiled at him, "Oh my god please come in and put the drinks at my name" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes, "No way Albert you did too much for me" I hugged him one last time and we all came in.

The music was the only thing that you could hear now, "What was that for?" Asked Sahar now all of us in the bar. "I have some crazy contacts" I said smiling to myself, "I mean yeah he was huge and had tattoos all over his body".

Said Claudia laughing "He is a really cool guy" they all nodded and chuckle of how the fuck I would know a guy like him, right? Life

So crazy

"What do you wanna drink?!" Asked Sahar now shouting, "Whiskey with coca cola" I have ger 10 dollars, I already knew how much was it, they all said their drinks and before Sahar and Madison left "Girls tell them that you are friends of the crazy Crystal they will put everything in big glasses" They chuckled.

"What the fuck?" Said Claudia confusing of how my name would change that, "Better not ask" I said remembering all the moments that I spend here. Sooner after me and Claudia already did some contact eye with some hot guys, Sahar and Madison arrived with the drinks, "The girl told me to say hi from her part who is she?" Asked Madison.

"Another story to tell" I said remembering Zoey like the palm of my hand. "She also said the she would pay everything" I rolled my eyes remembering how would react Zoey to a no. "Well then I cheer for the free drinks and a new friendship" we all cheered and thats when the night started.

Just some laughs some drinks, I mean it was doing great, but well that's a past sentence,

right?

....