Chap 3

Crystal's pov

"Everything is okey" I was now in the hospital,

DON'T FREK OUT

JUST A CHECK

he was hearing my beats, the normal thing, today was tuesday and that means that I had dance,yeah, I used to dance, I didn't go to an academy but the personal trainer in the gym of my building was a teacher of dance so I used to practice with her. Yes there was a gym this stomach doesn't take care of itself alone.

"So how is your head Crystal?" asked my doctor, his name is Nicholas and he was like 48, so that made me feel less uncomfortable than a young doctor. "Like always, horrible"I said looking at the ground, "Let me see" I put my head down so now he could open my hair.

"Mmmhmm is getting better just like your arms"he said looking at them and touching them "Are you sure?"I asked confused, I was like 99% sure that my head or my arms weren't getting better, "Now you are gonna tell me how to do my job?"he said looking at my raising an eyebrown.

he got me

"Touché" I said throwing hands, he chuckled and then he sat again on his chair, "I'm gonna give you another pills and more shampoo, you still have the special cream?" I tought for a moment because I never had good memory to be honest "Yes I still have"I said getting up from the bed.

"Okey so this ticket-"

"Nick I know the process this is not my first time here remember?" I said laughing, I left the room and I did what I always used to do there, first I go to the farmacy, where Emma, the one that worked every tuesday at 12pm and maybe another days, but that was the only that was the only day that I used to see her, used to give me the stuff.

"Hello Crystal how are you?" she grabbed my ticket and she typed somethin on the computer, "Good how about you?"I said looking at all the medicines that were behind her, "Good thanks for asking" she gave me a smile and then she went to grabb my pills and my shampoo.

....

I walked outside the hospital thinking where I could go for eat lunch, of nowhere I heard someone whistle I looked at my right and I saw the most hot boy with sunglasses leaned against his hot car, oh shit a black bmw, jesus  christ how I used to love those cars.

wtf is this boy rich or what

I walked towards him and he smiled, "How did you know I was here?" it was the first thing that I said, "Hello to you too" he put the sunglasses on his head and he opened the door for me "I have my contacts" he said smirking, "Aka Sarah?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe maybe not" I laughed and then I sat in the passanger seat, he walked all around the front car and sooner he came in "So where are we going?" I asked while I put my seat belt on, "It's a surprise" he said now driving, "Well we have like one hour and a half because then I have to come back so they can control me and all that shit you know"

"Yeah yeah I know all that shit"she said in a girly voice mocking me and making me laugh non stop, "Was it that funny?"he said smiling "Yes"I said almost not breathing of how much I was laughing "Oh my god this is the first time I hear you laugh"

"That's maybe because this is just the second day that you spend time with me?" I said saying it in a rhetorical question, he fake laughed and then we laughed together of how fake and bad was his laugh "We are here" he parked in front of a little place of food, you could see that it wasn't as fancy as a restaurant but it wasn't a bar neither.

We entered the place and we sat in a table next to the window, "What can I do fo you? o hey Ethan" I looked at the waitress and she was young but not that much maybe en her 25, could be on of his ex?, I tought to myself.

"Hey we are gonna ask a pizza with pepperoni"he said not even asking "Yo I didn't even-" but obviosuly he cut me "Do you want anothre thing?" I didn't say anything because I really wanted pizza he smiled and then he ordered water for both of us.

"So who is she?" I asked looking outside "Oh I don't know her I just I come here really often it's like my place" he said crossing his arms on the table, "So tell me about you" I said, I wanted to know more about him the more time I used to spent with him I wanted more of him.

"Well I have a middle name, Grant so I'm Ethan Grant Dolan I'm 18 I have two siblings, one is my twin brother Grayson and Cameron that she is 21, I'm from New Jersey and I moved here when I was 15, I love sports so I really like to work out and all that"

I can tell

"My mom's name is Lisa and my dad's name is Sean, I live in an apartment with my brother not far away from here and well that's me"he said playing his fingers"Oh shit I forgot my favourite color is blue, my favourite food is pizza and my favorite movie is 21 jump street"

wow calm down boi

"Well that...that was a lot of information"he blushed and then he laughed, "Okey now is your turn"he said approaching me, "Okey I'm Crystal but you can call me Crysti I'm 18 I don't have siblings or a father my mom's name is Talia, I'm from New York and I moved here two years ago and since that I'm doing online school and real art school, I also dance and work out but I'm not a really fan of sports"

"My favourite movie is Burlesquem my favourite color is light blue and my favourite food is soap"his eyes opened 10 times bigger in surprise I laughed at his reaction "I know I know kind of bored but well", "No no is just I never heard of someone saying that their favourite food was soap" I blushed and I put strand of my hair behind my ear.

"The more than I know you the more interesting you are"

--------------------------------------