Chap 16

Crystal's POV

"I'm gonna miss you" I hugged him, knowing that he wouldn't be there for me for a whole week. "I will miss you more baby" he kissed me and quickly pulled away. "I will be home so soon that in just five seconds we will be together again" he said before leaving me there with Sahar next to me.

1

2

3

4

"Five..." I said whispering for myself, a tear scaped from my eye but I removed it without anyone noticing. "Let's go home" said Sahar hugging me, she knew it was difficult for me altought I didn't even knew Ethan for a month I felt like I knew him for all my life.

"Are you hungry? It's 12 pm" said Sahar unlocking the car, we got in the car and we put our seatbelts on. "To be honest I'm really hungry, I want tacos" I said making Sahar chuckle. "Okey then" she said still laughing making me smile, I was happy I met her, we had a lot of things in common altought we were completly different in the outside

...

"Damn those tacos were so delicious" said Sahar, we were now just walking in LA and talking. "I told you that place is the shit" we both laughed "It is!" We were walking and we found a spot in the park to sit. "I have to take a picture of you, you look so cute" I took from my pocket my iphone.

Yes guys my iphone

I know weird, right?

Ethan told me to use it so we can facetime and keep in touch altought I don't have any social media, just to text the girls and Ethan, maybe even Grayson. I took some pictures and showed them to Sahar, "They are cutee can you send then to me, maybe I post them on instagram later" I nodded and send her the pictures that I took.

"I would tag you if you had instagram you know?" I saved my iphone and she put sone music on hers. "I know I just don't feel like having one" I said. We were having a conversation about social media until a little black dog appeared and started to lick my hand.

"Aww who are you?" I said trying to look if he had any necklace with his name or the number of his owner. "Sahar it doesn't have a name" I looked at Sahar, "Do you think that its of someone?" She got up and tried to look at both of our sides if anyone was yelling or running but no one was yelling anything or running.

I grabbed the little cute dog in my arms, "We should walk in the direction he came" I said now looking to my right, "Yes and if we don't see anyone, I can post on my social medias a picture of the dog". After a while of walking with the dog we didn't find anyone and it was already like 4pm, "We should go home" I said now a little tired.

"Yes we should" I started to play with the dog, "Wait stop there, a picture for Ethan" said Sahar, I gave her my iphone and she took a picture of my and the dog.:

Eth💙

Look what we found😩❤️

"He must be in the office, Grayson told me that was the first thing they would go so he won't answer" I nodded and we got into the car

"He must be in the office, Grayson told me that was the first thing they would go so he won't answer" I nodded and we got into the car. I was staying the night in Sahar's I already called to the building and Sandra told me that it would be good for me to distract myself and socialize.

The afternoon were just me and Sahar talking playing with the dog, playing the wii and obviously we did eachothers make up followed by a 'photoshot' if you can say it. We were now in the big bed of Sahar, the dog was in the edge and Sahar was sleeping, not me tho, I couldn't.

I saw that my iphone vibrated and I grabbed it seeing who it was.

Eth💙: So cutee😍😍
Eth💙:Miss u so much princess
Eth💙: Goodnight sweet dreams❤️

---------------
Sorry for the short chapter guys😭😭 the end is coming soon....are u ready tho?🤔