Chap 2

Crystal's pov

"Nice to meet you Ethan Ethan Dolan" I said shaking his hand, he chuckled and then he took one of my cupcakes "The placer is mine" and the he bite it.

Well thanks

"Yooo that was mine!" I said trying to take him the cupcake but failing "Now is mine...what's your name?" He continued eating my cupcake like nothing ugh, "I'm Crystal Crystal White"

"I like your name" he didn't look at me, fuck I could stare at him and his jaw line for hours "Well thank you" I wasn't going to say 'I like yours too' I wanted to tease him a little.

"You know that I didn't come here just of nowhere right? I mean I'm here for something" I looked at him, I didn't have any facial expression I was just serious, listening.

"And that something is help you" I almost split my coffee, I looked at him with a confused look, he didn't know how I was, and I didn't want to be around hot boys because they would think that I was weird

ESPECIALLY EXTREMELY HOT BOYS

"And how are you suposed to help me?" I didn't want him near me, I mean I wanted to, but not when I freaked out or when I had those attacks "I wanna study psychologist and I did some works, so I'm gonna be someone that you can support to" he really seemed to be interested you could see it in his face.

"I'm gonna be your friend" I didn't hear those words in a long time ago, I mean I had some friends in the building, there was this girl that used to have freckles for almost all her body and people bullied her, her name was Maddy and we used to talk sometimes.

I stayed there in shook, "I don't want you near me when I have...my problems" I said avoinding visual contact "But I'm here for that, to help you" he put his hand in top of mine and I quickly take it.

"You don't know why I'm here" I was staring at my hands, I always used to play with my hands when I got nervous, "And that's why you are gonna tell me wherever you want"

"Look if you want I can ask to do a change I understand if you-"

"No, don't do it if you wanna be my partner I will accept it" I looked up to him and he was smiling, wow, his smile was perfect, he had the perfect white teeth just like the snow.

"Why are you smiling?" I smiled asking that, I fixed my hair trying to distract me "Because I feel like we are gonna be good friends"

...

"Aaandd this is my room" I showed him the place while we talk about ourselves, he was 18, he lived there in LA, he had a twin brother that was Grayson and a sister Cameron.

"It's cool" he said looking around, then he started to look at the wall where were my draws that I used to do, he got stuck in one of them

My favourite

It was a women smoking but it wasn't the entire women just the mouth and the shoulders and it had the meaning of love in the top of the right. "I really like this one you are really good at this"

Oh no

I started to feel it

Fuck fuck fuck not now

I looked at my hands and I started to shake, I wanted to scratch myself, I couldn't do it in front of him "I have to go" I said not even waiting for his answer,

I get into my bathroom and I tried to stop myself but I couldn't I grabbed my mp4 and I played the song that used to calm me down Nombe-California Girls.

"Are you okey? Why are you playing music?" He started to knock in my door while the other hand tried to open it, "Crystal open the door" I started to shake again because I stopped scratching myself for a moment.

"Crystal!" I tought for a moment what to do, I mean, he was there for helping me right? I opened the door and I started to scratch again and cry at the same time, I hated how I couldn't control myself.

"Ethan I can't control it" I said scratching my arm, I scratched it so much that now it was red like a freaking tomatoe, "Sshhh come here" he hugged me while he played with my hear, I cryed and cryed on his chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I had to I didn't have another option "yes" I said almost whispering, I was so embarrassed of myself in that moment. We were cuddling on my bed while he did circles on my back.

"It started a while ago I was gonna move from New York to here LA and I was really nervous, I told my friends and in the begining they were like really close for like two weeks but then they stopped texting me they forgot about me because I was no one for them"

"I started to get even more nervous and I started to scratch myself, it wasn't that bad at the begining but then with my long nails my head was getting worst just like my arms, I had to cut my nails, something that for a girl might be really difficult seeing all their 'friends' or girls with normal nails"

"Then I started to shower everyday with special shampoo for my head and some cream for my arms, I still do that, it was working and I was happy because I was able to sleep for like four days but of the nothing I don't know how some of my ex friends knew that and they started to tell me really uggly things"

"And guess what, I started to scratch again, I told my mom I needed to go to some place for help while I did online school, I couldn't do it and I still can't do it alone I can't even control myself, I can't control my own hands and that is a big problem"

"And that's how I ended here Dolan" I turn around to face him and saw him smiling, he really was a help, just to see him smiling made me smile.

"I'm so sorry that you have to go thru all this Crysti, but now I am here okey?"he went from happy to serious really quick, he just smiled because I called him Dolan.

"I'm here for you"