Chapter 3

I woke up but my eyes were still closed. People were talking.

" So this is the girl of the day?" asked a guy.

" Maybe. If she cooperates." said the voice that could only belong to Tony Stark.

" She's awake you know." said the other guy. Dang it!

I opened my eyes and shot the guy a death glare. I realized that my head was on Tony's shoulder, so I lifted my head quickly off him. He just chuckled.

" How did you know I was awake?" I asked the guy. He had brown curly hair and chocolate eyes.

" I just knew." he explained. " I'm Bruce Banner."

" Kaylee Roe. Call me Roe." I said.

" Like to be called by your last name I see." Bruce said.

" Yeah, Stark can't seem to get that through that thick head of his." I said.

Bruce laughed quietly. I guess he lives with Tony because he's in pajamas and a lab coat.

" I should probably go now." I said.

" And where do you live exactly?" Tony asked.

" Um... my car. I'm new in New York." I explained.

" You can live here." Tony said quickly.

I was about to say no, but then I thought it over. I could kill him easily.

" Sure."

Tony's face lit up like a little kid on Christmas morning.

" I go get my stuff from the car." I said. Then I added bitterly. " Don't try anything, Stark." Then I left.

*Tony's POV*

I watched Kaylee walk out the door to get her stuff from her car.

" She sounds like she hates you." Bruce said behind me.

" She's just playing around." I said.

" So back to our conversation. She's just your girl of the day?" Bruce asked curiously.

" Actually, Kaylee feels different. I wouldn't mind if she was my girl of the week, or month, or year, or-" I cut myself off. Am I really saying this?

" Or what?" Bruce asked waiting patiently for an answer.

" Or... the rest of my life." I finished.

" Sounds different for you Tony." Bruce said.

What is this girl doing to me?

*Back to Kaylee's POV*

I walked in the house and Tony stood up.

" I'll show you your room." he said.

I nodded and followed him down the hall, after saying a quick goodnight to Bruce.

Tony led me to a room with beautiful decor. The big bed was draped with a velvet blanket. And the dresser was,  beautiful mahogany I'm guessing.

" Woah." I said in amazement.

" You like?" Tony asked smiling.

" I've always been too poor to even look at this kind of stuff." That was half true. I have been too poor but I also have to lay low for my bounty hunting job.

" My room is right across from here if you need anything." Tony informed. How sweet of him.

Kaylee, you have to kill him! Maybe you should do it sooner. I thought.

Yeah I should probably kill him close to now, before I grow too close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Please comment! I want to know what you guys think of the story.

Did you guys like?

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See ya guys later! :D!