Chapter 4

I woke up on my bed and looked at the clock. 5:30, perfect. I got out of bed and got dressed. Then I walked out my door and headed across the hall.

Tony slept soundly in his bed.

Aw, how cute!

Shut up Kaylee!

You should at least talk to him.

No, you know the job.

Please!

No!

Please!

No!

PLEASE!

FINE!

I can't believe I just mentally fought myself.

I lifted Tony up and dragged him to a clear white room with nothing but a chair and some rope. Weird, but perfect!

I set him on the chair. Then tied the rope around his wrists and ankles. I also tied the rope around his waist to keep him on the chair.

I shook him till he woke up.

" Huh?" he asked exhausted.

" Wake up, Stark!" I yelled.

" Kaylee?" he tried to get up but he couldn't. " What? Is this my greatest dream and my worst nightmare put together?"

" Nope, this is very real." I explained. " You have been singled out Stark."

" Singled out? For what?" he asked.

" Let me explain. I am a hitman. I prefer bounty hunter though. Ever since my parents died I've started this." I explained.

" Your parents died in a car accident. How did that lead you to this?" Tony was extremely confused.

" My parents didn't die in a car accident. They died by a villain." I explained. " When I was fourteen, we were going back to Indiana from a summer of New York. Traffic was stopped and I saw why. There was a villain fighting at least six superheroes. The villain picked up our car and threw it at some guy in an iron suit." he cringed when I said that. " I passes out and woke up to my dead parents! Now I kill the bad guys."

" What if I'm not the bad guy." he said.

" Oh, but you are, Stark." I took my knife and gently scratched his cheek from his cheekbone to the top of his goatee. Little blood droplets fell down his face. " You have been selected by my client."

" Who's your client?" he asked.

" That's classified. I don't even know." I said truthfully.

He grunted. I laughed.

" I'm not the bad guy here." he defended.

" How so?" I asked with a smirk.

" You see, Kaylee, I was that guy in the iron suit." he said.

I stepped back. My mind was racing. I did what my little kid side told me to do. Run.

" Kaylee!" Tony yelled.

I didn't care, I ran outside Stark Tower and through an ally. I new I had to go back and get my car, but for now I'm just running.

I stopped to catch my breath.

" You done running?" asked a voice. An iron suit landed right in front of me. It lifted up its face part to reveal Tony Stark.

" How'd you get out of that?" I asked.

" Something called yelling for Bruce to help me then he lasered of the rope." he said. " Come back to the Tower." he offered his hand. I grabbed it tightly knowing that we're going to fly.

Tony laughed. " Come on, I won't drop you."

What? I just threatened to kill him and he's being nice?

What are you up to Stark?