Chapter 8

Tony pulled away from the kiss. My face showed scared all over it.

" Looks like I scared you." Tony smiled.

" Don't think it's going to happen again." I said. I felt like running away. The other side of me tells me to stay. I kinda want to kiss him again. Shut up Kaylee Roe!

" I know that you have to kill me. You could kill me right now. I just want to say," he began. No, no, no don't say it! " I love you Kaylee Roe."

Dang it!

I looked into his eyes. He wasn't lying. That's what I was afraid of. I ran away.

______________

I ran into my room and locked the door. I laid face first on my bed and started to cry.

I heard a knock on the door.

" Go away." I yelled through my pillow.

" It's Natasha!" yelled the voice through the door.

" Do you come alone?" I asked walking to the door.

" Yeah." she said.

I opened the door and Natasha walked in.

" What do you want?" I asked closing the door.

" I saw what happened." she said. " Are you okay?"

" No, I have to kill him, and him expressing such feelings for me that nobody has ever expressed to me makes it hard." I explained. " Not to mention that I might feel the same way."

Natasha looked at me, sorrow filled her eyes. " What if you not kill Tony?"

" Then my client would put a bad word in for me. Then my job is ruined." I explained.

" Don't ever tell anyone I said this, but Tony's a good guy. He's had trouble in his life, major trouble. He helps people even with those problems. He doesn't get help back." Natasha said, much to my surprise.

" Nat, I don't know what to do." I sighed.

" I'll leave you alone now. To think." Natasha said walking away.

" Nat," she stopped. " Thank you."

" No problem. Happy birthday." then she left.

Should I quit my job, my life's work, for Tony? What am I going to do?

I thought it over. It's a tough decision.

In the end, I found my answer.

As much as I didn't want to, I have to kill Stark.