Chapter 1:

I hoped you all like it so yeah. Its very action its not a love ang girly kidnapp this is fighting. B/c every time i read a kidnap story its like i love you and blah blah blah and im like oh come on kick his butt! This story does have justin bieber but he is the bad guy in mine!

Chapter 1:

Dom's POV:

We were outside just the guys have a cook out, the girls were inside cooking the side foods. I was having a beer with Brian ,roman ,tej ,han, and letty.

"Hey guys do y'all want mash potatoes or potatoes salad?" ask mia

"Both"

Everybody laugh "Ok" Mia went back inside and Food was ready, gisele and mia came out with the sides and the hot dogs,chicken was ready. Roman ran to the table and started to eat. We all say

"awww"

"what?"

"you know"

"Dang guys,you got to be kidding" 'ok,ok, here we go, Dear lord we say grace and peace to our family and thank you for the food,water and.......Cars"

We all started to laugh and started to eat.

Abby's POV:

I got up late from a party It was fun but what's not is it's at your place that you have to clean. I clean the whole house by myself I was so tired. Oh yeah I'm Abby Toretto, I'm 18 and I live with my uncle Dom Toretto yup he has a gang well use to they sold a whole bank tank and wasted the money on the house which is a BIG house btw. Brazil is our home land but things got crazy there so that's why we move to Texas. My parents die because of Shawn he killed Dom brother which is my father and his wife. I was the only child,my mom was 5 months pregnant but she die so yeah....Oh btw I moved out I the house and got my own. It's big it's a 2 floor I moved out b/c I just thought I'm 18 and I'm big enough to make my rules.

I came home tired I felt a sleep on my bed.

Jason POV:

She is cute when she is a sleep. But I know what I want and I get what I want. I know I follow her everywhere b/c she is hot! Her beautiful dark brown hair and her golden tan skin and her lips and that butt and top! She live alone she has nobody to help her when she is kidnap. I packed all the girly stuff she needs or whatever and I got her and put her in the car and drive off to my gang and I live.

Abby's POV:

I wake up and open my eyes and check and noticed I'm not in my purple and black bed I'm somewhere else. I try to open the door but lock, I shake the handle but then I hear foot steps coming when he opens the door I gave him that look that said 'really,really'

"Your Finley awake?" said the boy

"Where am I?" I said.

"Your new home oh btw I'm Jason" said Jason

"Whatever take me back or something will happen"

"Tsh, like what huh?"

"You will see"

"Whatever"

"I'm not staying here!"

" Don't yell at me!"

"B! let me go!"

He climb on top of me and pin me to the bed and said

"Baby Girl, Don't cuss at me or pain will come"

"MOTHER F!"

He slap me and I got man so I push him off the bed to the wall and grab my arm to him neck and said

"Mess with me and I will beat your as!"

He punch me in the somtch and I screamed then push me on the door and kiss me, I didn't kiss back I try to push him off but he was to strong. He let go and left.