Chaper 3:

Chaz POV:

I made sure Jason was outside and not looking and I went down to the basement and untied Abby and carried her to her room.

Abby: "Chaz? *cough* what are you doing?"

Chaz:" stay here and relax"

Abby:"ok"

Abby POV:

I was so sour I couldn't stand up so I stayed in bed and fell asleep. I woke up and stare at the wall and cry. I really didn't know why I was crying but maybe it was because I was kidnap and beat up. I look at my self in the mirror I look like I got in a really bad car accident but I was beat up. I try to put makeup on the buries and cuts but you can still see it.

Doms POV:

I thought to my self and my head keep saying Abby has been kidnap u need to save her. So that's what I did I call the gang and they show up.

Dom: "Ok guys, Abby hasn't call or text so I think she is in trouble so here the plan. Tej your going to track Abby down which is in her arm and once you found it tell me ASAP. Brian your coming with me and we will barge into the house. Letty you are going to sneack through the back and if we need back up you know who to call. Roman and Mia you too are going to be the first ones there and disgusts your self into a mechanics and fix there sinks and when u see Abby and nobody is looking give Abby a gun. Han and Gisele y'all are going to break the pups and let water leak."

The whole gang: "ok"

Dom: "move out!"

Tej was typing fast and found where she was, I ran and went to go see and boom it hit me that boy has been on the news he is wanted for a billon of dollars.

Tej: "she is at a house it's far from here"

Dom:" you know what to do"

We drove down the parked our cars in the woods and starred at the house and then I sent Han and Gisele to do what they were told and a couple few minutes past and they came back dirty. Then roman and Mia went to go.

Mia's POV:

I knock on the door and a boy open it and It was Ryan.

Mia: "Hello we are mechanics and was driving around here and noticed that your water is leaking and wondering that we can fix it for you for free since there nobody around here."

Ryan: " oh my god yup it's leaking bad yeah can y'all?"

Roman: "no problem"

We got in and follow Ryan into the kitchen and open the bottom of the sink.When me and Roman we alone we quickly saw Abby and gave her the gun and she knew it was me and roman and quickly nod. We heard foot steps coming down and a voice that said

Jason: "why and who are they?"

Ryan: "oh they are mechanics and they are here to fix the leak"

Jason: "just make sure they are no threat"

We heard a barge in the house and that said

Dom: "NOW!"

We heard shooting and me and roman got up and letty came through the back and shot the other gang. There were about 7 of us and 8 of the other gang.

Doms POV:

I shot the the other gangs and Brain got Jason and put him on his knees pain fully. Abby came over and stand in the middle of us.

Jason: "help baby I love you"