Chapter 6:

Hey ppl, well I hope y'all like it if not i suck I know don't worry I trying my best. I'm just gonna shut up and let y'all read it <3

Dom POV: ( theme song for this chapter Taboo by Don Omar)

Dom: "no I'm going alone of what they did to Abby no it's just me"

Luke: "this man is stronger than u think he is not going to go around say here I am come and beat me up, no it's not like this."

Roman: "I wish he said that"

Dom: "Ok I were in" we went to our place where we hang out and packed what we needed the most guns, boms, etc. We head out to the police station. Luke clear our records and now we are all free. We went to Luke's Secert room and check out Owen Shawn records.

Roman: "so what are we looking at like a super spy,or bad cop or or a pretty pretty princess who is easy to take down.

Luke: "No it's not pretty pretty princess it's guy who runs away who is a beast."

We Look at his profile and other inform things,we had a plan I was thinking of and still am.

Dom: "I Have something in mind."

Mia: "and it is?"

Dom: "we track down Shawn and find him and Luke gets what he wants me we get all the money Shawn stole from banks,store etc."

Luke: "I'm afraid I can't do that"

Brian: "Take it or leave that's the deal."

Luke: "mm"

Luke: "I guess"

Abby: "finally"

They giggle and we got ready to go to Brazil! We took a flight there and it was home sweet home. We got inside the house and it was amazing. We got underground the house it was like this garage/ spy house it was so cool. We had a plan where would Shawn be at. Look out Shawn we are coming.

Ok guys this is the chapter y'all been waiting.