Chapter 2:

I looked around to see if I can leave but it's no use the windows are locked but I can break it? WAIT my uncle will wonder where I'm I? I don't have my phone with me ugh Jason took it and hide it maybe. But he will find where I am I hope.

Dom's POV:

I check my Niece b/c she left the house so I check her if she is ok. When I was going to her house I noticed that the door was open but I yell her name but she wasn't here. I look everywhere But no use. I got worried and wondering where could she be? Cause her car wasn't there so idk.

Abby's POV:

When I came down stairs like Jason said. I was wearing some skinny jeans and a black shirt that said boy and some Jordan's.

Jason: "Finally u come, Meet Chaz and Ryan"

Chaz: "Nice to meet you"

Abby: "you too"

Ryan: "I'm Ryan nice to meet u"

Abby:"Im Abby"

When it was dark I try to escape I hit the window not to hard and not to loud all I heard was a little crack and a kinda little loud. I started to run out and I found a little house and I went into it and fell asleep. Few hours later......I woke up early and stay in the old house it's was small but I guess it's will work for now.

Jason POV:

I woke up early, the gang was asleep still and was Abby. She cute and all but so mean. Surprising Abby is still asleep, should I go check on her? I guess I will, I walked down the hall and open the door and wtf?! She is not there! Is she in the bathroom! No,Shit!

Jason: "GUYS GET UP, ABBY GONE!"

Chaz: "uhhhh, let her go she nothing to us"

Ryan: "yeah just let her go"

Jason: "GET YOUR AS UP BEFORE I GET OVER THERE AND GET IT MYSELF!!!"

Chaz + Ryan: "fine gosh"

We got in our cars and drove about a couple of blocks, When I saw something move in the old house, I got off and went inside. I yelled her name and no answer. I walked in and I hit something and heard a ouch. I grab her hair and drag her out the house and put her inside the car and said

Jason: "guys I got her"

Chaz+ Ryan: "k"

Jason: "WTF? NEVER DO THAT AND I WILL KILL U!"

Abby:" GO AHEAD LIKE I GIVE A Sh!"

Jason: "THATS IT IM DONE!"

I drove as fast as the car went and got Abby's hair and drag her inside the house and I saw Chaz and Ryan on there phone but I ignore them. I drag her to the Basement and tide her to the chair and beat her up.

Chaz POV:

All we heard was punching screaming and crying. I felt bad and I mean really bad I think so did Ryan but she had to try to escape if not then I would had to help her but if I did I would be the one in the basement.

Chaz: "So...um"

Ryan: "yeah um you ok?"

Chaz: "yeah just feel bad for Abby"

Ryan: "me too.."

A couple of hours later Jason came up and walked into the kitchen but I saw his white shirt it's was cover all in blood and so was his face. Jason went outside to smoke weed.