Chapter 5:

Jason POV:

I'm in jail dang it just because of Stupid Abby's uncle and gangs I want to beat him and want Abby I love her and she will love me too. I didn't care if I beated her to death I love her and she loves me too, I'm going to have to plan a bigger gang with people with there skills.....

Abby's POV:

It's been months since I was kidnap, now I'm back at home by my self I liked it. I'm scared a little but at the same time I'm brave a little. I was wanting to go to my uncles house to visit him so I did. I got my car keys, iphone c (color blue) and got in the car and started it up. I drove down the streets and once I saw my uncle house, I parked in the drive way. I got out my car which btw is a Chevy impala 1965 I love it. I went into the garage where I saw my uncle and his dodge charger and I said " I never get tired of seeing cars"

Dom: "i don't but look at u, u are going to become the best drive in the world."

I giggle and said that I was going inside to say hi. I said hi to everyone until Mia said something " Hey we all have a surprised for u"

Me: "for real?!"

She went to a room and walked down the hallway and I started to freak out!

Me: "OMG u had a baby!"

Brian: "yup, his name is Jack O Conner"

Mia: "wanna hold him?"

Me: "sure", she have me jack he smile, he look so much like his dad. I gave him back to Mia. I went back outside to help my uncle and we were fixing it trying it out and it work! Then I heard a voice that I didn't know I turn around and I saw a man he was buff, had tattoos and I saw a cop page on him.

??????: "Looks like someone been hiding"

Dom: "who said I was hiding?"

??????: " Who is this?"

Dom: "meet my niece"

??????: "hi I'm Luke, u are?"

Abby: "I'm Abby so are u a cop?"

Luke: "yup I try to put your uncle in jail but looks like he got out." Dom laugh

Abby: "oh so what u want?"

Luke: "well first we have to talk but if u are in the gang than we can talk"

Dom: "she is in"

Luke: "ok well I need your and your gang help to help me stop Owen Shawn. He has a criminal record so are u in?" 

Ok guys I finally update yay Plz COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW PLZZZ😜😘😄😩😫