3

luke stood where he was in shock. he never thought that anyone would actually find out about the room of dildos.

"da fuq is wrong with you?" michael stared at luke angrily, "why didn't you share?!"

"what?" luke knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

"you have all these dildos, yet you don't let calum, ashton, and i into the fun. i am disappointed with you luke." michael shook his head. luke stared at michael in shock, "unless..." michael smirked, "you wanted to keep all the fun to yourself like a kinky slut you are." michael stared at luke with lust filled eyes, "is that what it was? you wanted to keep all the fun to yourself?" by now michael had luke pressed against the wall with no hope of escaping, "you like that baby boy?" michael blew into luke's ear, "being all trapped and unable to get out?"

"yes daddy." luke moaned. michael growled in pleasure and kissed luke on the lips roughly. their tongues fought for dominance, but michael obviously won. michael's hands roamed luke's body, finally landing on his booty. he gave it a tight squeeze, making luke yelp in surprise. michael continued to knead luke's ass with his hands.

michael lead luke over to the small bed that was in the room. luke didn't know why he had a bed in the room of dildos, but he did. michael hovered over luke, still not detaching their lips from each other.

"hold on, i'm gonna give you so much pleasure." michael whispered seductively into luke's ear. michael went to pick up a dildo, but luke stopped him, "what's wrong, princess?"

"that's vintage." luke said sheepishly. michael then gave him the biggest bitch face ever.

meanwhile back to cashton.

"did you hear that?" calum asked.

"what-" then ashton heard it. a moan, "oh my lord jesus."