6

about a week has past since the boys found out about luke's secret, and you could say that things have been a bit heated lately: in a good and bad way.

ashton and luke have been going at it, if you know what i mean, every chance that they had. ashton couldn't understand what he was feeling. something inside him made him feel an attraction to luke once he found out about his dildo collection. thinking about how luke loves to have dildos stuffed up his ass makes him go crazy. ashton takes full control over luke when he fucks him. and luke loves every minute of it.

luke is relieved that his friends don't think he's a freak for having his strange addiction. it's possibly the best thing that has ever happened to him. him and ashton have grown closer since, all thanks to a dildo collection.

as for calum, well, he feels like he's going crazy. he looks at the way ashton and luke are and he gets jealous. calum wishes to be the one who holds him close. calum wishes to be the one who's able to kiss his plump lips. calum wishes to be able to hold him tightly every night. calum wishes that he could call him mine, but the thing is, calum doesn't know which boy he wants.

finally, michael. he seems pretty chill lately, because that's just who he is. michael's known for walking around in only his underwear, eating pizza, and watching pokemon. however, nobody knows what michael is feeling on the inside. inside, michael is torn. he feels attracted to all three of the guys, but he can't pick just one. he loves all three of them, and not in a just friends way. michael wants to be in a relationship with all three of the boys. he wants to call of them his. in the end, however, michael knows that'll never happen. ashton loves luke, and luke loves ashton. calum is jealous of the pair, michael could see that, which leads to him loving one of the guys. nobody would love him, michael thought to himself. michael doesn't think much of himself, even if he seems outgoing on the outside. michael's just a shattered soul on the inside.

(yall should know by now that i always have to make things sad, even if this book is called the dildo king)

one afternoon, michael had gotten a call from calum asking if he could come over. michael agreed and waited for calum's arrival.

when calum did get to michael's house, he looked lost and heartbroken. you could see it in his eyes.

"calum, what's wrong?" michael asked him.

"i don't know. i just feel so confused an-and i don't know what i'm feeling anymore-" calum began to ramble and stutter his words, but michael interrupted him.

"hey, hey, hey. easy there buddy. everything's going to be just fine. why don't you take a seat on the couch and then we can talk this out." michael suggested comfortingly. calum nodded in agreement and plopped down on the couch. michael took a seat next to him, "now, what's going on, cal?"

"i think im in love with ashton and luke."

this book has over 500 reads...why?how?

also, i put the cover back, im such a rebel