28

sivan🎶: im not allowed to be talking to u, u know
sivan🎶: my mum won't allow it

jakeybaby✨: hmm
jakeybaby✨: did u just tell me that as an excuse for you to talk to me?

sivan🎶: uh huh

jakeybaby✨: bless you :,)

sivan🎶: arden will kill you if she found out we're talking ://

jakeybaby✨: tragic

sivan🎶: truly

jakeybaby✨: so
jakeybaby✨: arent you in class rn orrr?

sivan🎶: no im in the bathroom
sivan🎶: skipped class
sivan🎶: im hiding out here

jakeybaby✨: oh
jakeybaby✨: what a strange coincidence

sivan🎶: what?

jakeybaby✨: i just asked the teacher if i could use the bathroom :/
jakeybaby✨: how strange it's not like i did that on purpose

sivan🎶: ofc not!!!

jakeybaby✨: duh

sivan🎶: no offense but do i get to hug you again 😳
sivan🎶: you smelt nice
sivan🎶: WAITFUCK THAT SOUNDED SO CREEPY DELETE DELETE

jakeybaby✨: no offense but sure 😳
jakeybaby✨: im getting close to the bathroommmm

sivan🎶: oh jOy
sivan🎶: the love of my life is headed this way wow

jakeybaby✨: no homo

sivan🎶: ofc not
sivan🎶: what, do u think im gay?1? obviously not

jakeybaby✨: ur mocking me i can feel it

sivan🎶: nevverrr

jacob pushed the bathroom door open gently, his eyes scanning the dirty bathroom for the tiny boy. sure enough, troye was situated underneath the sinks, sitting on his backpack so he wouldn't get his pretty blue pants dirty.

troye smiled when he saw jacob, and laughed when jacob attempted to crawl under the sinks, also, but he was too tall to fit.

"it's not funny," jacob grumbled, crossing his arms as troye continued to giggle at him. "i'm sorry, you're just so tall, it's ridiculous!" troye chuckled, his blue eyes reflecting genuine amusement.

jacob scoffed, leaning against the wall, watching troye for a bit before troye decided to join him across the room.

"and where's the hug i was promised?" troye pouted, putting his hands on his hips, staring down at jacob. jacob held his arms out, and troye let himself collapse into his arms. jacob was trying to ignore the fact that at this position, troye was sitting on his lap, his legs wrapped around jacob's waist as he hugged him tightly.

"you're so mean to me," troye whispered into jacob's shoulder. "why do i forgive you?"

"you shouldn't," jacob sighed, lightly running his fingers through troye's curls.

troye let out a large puff of air, relaxing himself against jacob's body even more, almost as if he could sleep there. jacob, however, was just praying that no one came into the bathroom. his reputation would be fucked.

jacob hesitantly put his hand on troye's hip, rubbing it gently as troye jumped in shock. he wasn't expecting jacob, who was usually always remarking "i'm not gay" to be acting like this.