3. It's Only Day One, And I'm Falling For You

(a/n, yah know, comments encourages me to continue updating, keep that in mind.)

~Ashley~

Half the new kids looked a fucking wreck. More scampy girls with their asses out and guys with no manors kept their hands on it. I did see a few kids that my sister would like to hang around with. None for me. I almost finish my first cigarette. I heard a group of laughter roll in.

“Now on the lips baby.” said a short kid with his hair tease up perfectly.

“Don’t temp me, 'cause I will!” The tall lengthy guy said with a smile. He had this black bandanna on his forehead. I didn’t get a good look at the third wheel. They came up the walk wa and I caught the lengthy kid elbowed the third wheel guy.

“To your left” He whispers. Third wheel turn his head my way.

My jaw dropped.

My god. He had the most unnatural eyes I’ve ever seen. A gorgeous baby blue? Sea blue? I don’t know. He’s taller than the others. His hair long to his back. His face structure, flawless. His lip and noise ring stood out perfectly.

He giggle as they continue their way in the school. Jeremy snap his fingers in my face.

“Yo! Ash! You alive in there?” I shut my jaw and focus on him. I smirked when he held me on my feet. He pat my back and notice me staring at that guy.

“Ash,” he started. I sighed under my breath and watch him walk away.

“I know, I know. Don’t remind me.” I frown. I don’t know him but ugh! I want to know him. “Can I have him as a friend then?” I asked. He frown at me. Jeremy knows of me and my family problems.

“Is Jordan going to be okay with that?” I groan at that. No, he’s not. He would want me to make friends with girls. Flirt my ass off with a girl. Lose my virginity to a girl. Girls.

Girls....

I’m fucking gay! My parent knew about me falling for guys. They were totally fine with it. Other than my parents, no one else outside the family supported me. They would shoot me down fast if I said anything about a guy. Do you see how Jordan treats me already? Like a dog. When he heard about us staying with him, he was pissed. He’s nothing but a homophobic. It crawls under my skin. I hate him so. He once push my sister down the steps the first day we’ve moved in. Said he was being a “bitch”. No respect. The time when I had a horrible break down over my parents, I screamed and screamed in my sleep ever since the crash. It’s a living hell for me. Tiffani, she’s hurt as well. A 14 year old is stronger than me. I tear up. I felt Jeremy rub my back.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to bring anything up.” I shrugged his hand off gently then told him it‘s okay. That group of guys walked towards the band room.

“Who are they?” I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

“Some weird sophomore kids. They always sneak in early for some sh-” He was cut off by his phone. Sammi I’m guessing. He informed me he was going to walk her to class. Sure, leave me here. I slug down the hall but was yield at the sound of music. The drums crisp and the guitar clean. I realized someone was playing a G’N’R’s song. Paradise City. I walked pass the room but then took my steps in reverse.

Blue eyes.

Since I don’t know your name, it’s blue eyes. When he open his mouth, I’ve literally sank to the ground. His voice spoke the lyrics strong. The drummer said something but I paid no attention. I new the chorus was up. I sung to myself :

Take me down

To the paradise city

Where the grass is green