7.Pain. Music. Stripping?

~Ashley~

“That CC kid keeps looking at you all weird and shit” Tiffani joke, poking Jeremy in the ribs. Lovely November evening. Jeremy was nice to hang with us at the park. Saturday, Jordan works till the next morning.

I have never poor my heart out to others.

I sat with Andy three days ago. I never meant to vent to him. He asked and my thoughts wouldn’t stop. I was smart enough to stop and not mention my abusive uncle. He drop this paper. Perfectly written in his hand writing read:

So Hear My Voice. Remind You Not To Bleed. I Am Here. A Saviour Will Be There.

He doodle over it with vines and hearts on it. Shade it with the tip of the pencil. I have it in my black box I hide under my matures.

Jeremy flick his hair out his face. “Yeah. He needs to cut it out. I don’t play that way. And you need to chill hugging on my Sammi like that.” Tiffani rolled her eyes.

“Ew. I don’t like females!” I laugh at her. Her attention came face to me. “And Mr. Purdy. I heard you’re crushing on a young fellow!” She gave me a smug look. I blush making it clearly obvious.

“Am not.”

“Yuh huh! That Andy guy. He seems pretty cool. You should-” She cup her hands over her mouth. I raise an eyebrow.

“Tiff-AH!” I felt my hair being tugged from behind. Fuck! Whoever it was pull me on my feet to face them.

Derek. One of Jordan’s ‘Helpers’.

Jeremy tried to grab me and my sister’s wrist but miss me. Jeremy didn’t know what to do. The fact Derek is five times bigger than him. Jeremy gave me a sorry look and pulled off with my sister on his bike. At least she’s safe. He literally pull my hair to have his lips on my ear, his filthy breath on me.

“Your sister is fine, yes, but you’re fucked. Get your ass in the car. Now!” He told me to go to the car but I really didn’t have to do much. He drag me into the passenger seat. He slaps me across the face. “Faggot. You’re not suppose to be out the house on the weekends pass nine at night.” He sped down the street. Jordan is going to kill me when he gets back. Jeremy text me.

Jer: I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop her..

Ashley: What do you mean?!

Jer: She jump off the pegs of my bike and ran back towards the house to get you! I couldn’t get her. She booked on me.

I threw my head at the window. Shit Tiff! I tear drop, I focus on flashing out view. I saw Andy and them walking on the sidewalk. Andy notice it was me and frown. The car sped away from him.

He pulled up at the house and told me to go. When I step my feet out the car he press the gas so it could make me fall and tumble in the middle of the street. I groan at the impact.

Tiffani screamed for me. I laid there for a second to collect myself. She help me on my feet. I pop her on the lips.

“What the fuck did I tell you?! When Jordan or Derek comes around, you go with Jeremy.” I screamed. She cried in between her speaking.

“I just wanted to-to see if you’re okay!”

“I told you not to worry about m-”

“And if I don’t worry about you then who will I have? If something happens Ashley, who will I have?!” Her voice cracked. I almost broke, she’s right. She’ll have no one if I’m gone. Heavy tears left her eyes. I took her hand and we went to my room. We do this all the time when Jordan isn’t here. Music. Our only healthy drug to keep us okay. I had to dig in the far back of my closet for my cd’s and the player. I plugged it in. But first, I wanted to play her a song on the acoustic.