Chapter 5

when Liam woke up he couldn't feel Theo next to him. He turned to find that Theo wasn't sleeping next to him, he started to whimper and heard Theo's voice say "it's okay puppy, I'm only in the kitchen" Liam jumps out of bed and runs to the kitchen. When he saw Theo, Liam jumped on him and kissed him. "good morning to you too, puppy" Theo says and kisses him back. Theo picks Liam up and places him on the kitchen counter before going back to cooking.

"so are you gonna keep calling me 'puppy'?" Liam asks.

"well I think it suits you, you get as enthusiastic as a puppy and you whimper like one" Theo says teasingly.

"I don't whimper" Liam argues.

"yeah you do" Theo says and turns to face Liam who is frowning with his puppy eyes "and then there's also the puppy eyes" Theo goes over to him and kisses him.

"so what did you cook?" Liam asks as he jumps of the counter.

"just some eggs" Theo says and puts the two plates on the dining table. They both sit down and start to eat. "so what are you going to do today?" Theo asks.

"my parents texted me saying that they had something important to talk about, so I guess I will be spending the day with them" Liam says.

"oh okay" Theo says and frowns a little before smiling again.

"I said all day, I never said anything about the night" Liam says and Theo chuckles. "well I should probably get going before my parents start to worry" Liam gets up and pecks Theo on the lips before going into the bedroom and starts to change into a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. He walks to the front door and says "I'm leaving now, bye" he leaves the apartment and walks home. "mum, dad. I'm home!" Liam says as he walks inside his house.

"we're in the kitchen honey" Liam heard his mother say. He walked into the kitchen and saw his mother and step-father sitting around the dining table eating breakfast. "would you like anything to eat, sweetie?" his mother asks. Liam shakes his head as he sits down on one of the chairs around the dining table, facing his parents.

"so? You had something important to tell me?" Liam asks awkwardly.

"yeah, so, your mother got a great job promotion" Liam's step-father says and Liam look at his mother and tells her congratulations. His step father kept speaking "but it's in London and she will need to be there for at least two years"

"wait what?" Liam asks bewildered.

"so we are moving to London!" his mother says excitedly.