Training

You just stay there, looking at him and studying his features. "He's quite handsome" you think.

His hand is still stretched "Um.. Hello?" He says.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just... lost in my thoughts..." You say realizing you've been looking at him for far too long.

You take his hand expecting a shake but he just takes it, holding it for a few moments, then releases it.

"I-Im (Y/n), pleasure to meet you.." You say and smile.

"I know who you are. The ancient one told me about you." He replies.

"Oh right... The ancient one told me about you too.." You says looking down.

"Oh really? And what did she tell you?"

"Well she told me how you've suffered an accident and just like me, lost the ability to move your hands."

"Right.. Well I hope I can help you with your problem." He smiles.

"Thank you. So when does the training begins?"

"In five minutes. Meet me outside." He then turns around and leaves.

~~le time skip~~

After you dress something more comfortable for exercising, you head outside to where you think it's the "training area".

Steve is already there waiting for you.

"I said five minutes. You're ten minutes late."

"Oh I'm sorry, I just had to get dress-" He cutts you off.

"No excuses."

"Um.. Ok... So what should i do?"

"Defend yourself." And with that he heads his fist to you, aiming to your face.

He's so fast that you don't have the time to move, and just stay there.

Luckily he stops right before hitting you "I thought I had told you to defend yourself."

"Y-you did, but you were just so fast.."

"As I said, no excuses."

~~le time skip~~

You've been training your defense for hours and you're already quite tired.

You've already managed to stop him a few times.

Suddenly he tries a different attack and grabs you, putting you into an armlock.

You struggle to set free but he holds you tight.

"Could you please let me go now..?" You ask.

"Training's over." He says and releases you with no careful as you fall.

"Auch! You could have been more careful though..."

"At the same hour tomorrow." He says leaving, not even helping you getting up.

He stops and looks back at you "And don't be late." Then continues his way inside.

You groan a bit, as you're a bit hurt, and get up.

"What a jerk..." You mumble to yourself as you go back to your room.